CHAPTER - 16 : YOU CREATE A MESS, YOU CLEAN IT

Announcement : I just noticed that I've been uploading chapters on every Saturday, so, I will post new chapters on every Saturdays. Now, I know I'm uploading this chapter early. I can't upload this chapter tomorrow, because of some reason. Anyways, ENJOY!! (Thank you for reading this useless announcement anyways with patience🙃).

Previously,

"Hmm? Why are everyone like this?" Ji Ae said. "Ummm...let's see....I see the HF brats there and......!!!......isn't that Bo Young!" Yu Ah yelled.

"That is Bo Young!" Ji Ae said and started running towards them. Yu Ah followed. They then ran towards her. After getting there, they gasped very loudly. "Bo Young!!" Ji Ae yelled. Bo Young was covered in a mess. Her uniform was covered with food. Bo Young knowing they were there, she stopped them. "Why the heck did you do this?" Bo Young asked Soo Ki and Rae Bin, clenching her teeth. "Why do you think we did this? Do you think we will leave you as it is? We already warned you not to go near them, right!?" Soo Ki asked. Rae Bin nodded. "I don't understand a word you guys are uttering." Bo Young said angrily. "Scoff, look at this one. Don't act like you don't understand a thing." Rae Bin said. "Tch, just get straight into the point." Bo Young got irritated. Yu Ah and Ji Ae watched worriedly, they wanted to help her but was scared of how she angry she was. "Do you want to get some water on your uniform too? That is missing though. Hyun Mi pass me the water bottle." Rae Bin said. Hyun Mi hesitated. "Sung Rae Bin! Stop what you are doing!" Someone yelled through the cafeteria. "Who is that? Who would dare to stop us?! Which punk is that?!?!" Soo Ki asked. "It's me. What are you going to do?" He said, it was the spirit guy. He came and stood in front of the HF girls which is in between Bo Young and the HF girls, but facing the them. "Wh-What are you going to do?" Rae Bin stuttered. Bo Young thought: "Oh, it's the spirit guy. Well, I didn't expect him here though." "You, move aside." Bo Young said to the spirit guy. "Wait a sec." He said. "What is happening here?" Yeon Joon asked with Seong Seop and Ha Sang beside him. Everyone turned towards them. "Yeo-Yeon Joon, it's nothing." Rae Bin stuttered again. Yeon Joon glared at the HF girls. Bo Young then looked at the HF girls who were scared. Bo Young thought: "Woah, they look like they saw some kind of ghost. Wait, where is that spirit guy?" She looked around and then gave up. Yeon Joon removed his blazer and put it on Bo Young to cover up the mess. Bo Young looked at him in disbelief. The same went with the HF girls too. Rae Bin got really jealous and angry. Bo Young looked at Yeon Joon really confused. "Yeon Joon, you have nothing to do with this. So, don't involve." Soo Ki said. "Don't lie. I know why exactly you girls are doing this stuff. You don't like Bo Young getting close with us, right?" Yeon Joon asked. "Scoff, so, this was the reason you did this. No wonder, I couldn't find this petty reason. You girls are really so petty and childish. Bullying people when you don't like them because of a petty reason. Argh, my blood pressure is increasing." Bo Young said. Without uttering another word, Bo Young stormed out of the crowd. "Bo Young Wait! Let's go together." Ji Ae yelled and Yu Ah joined her leaving a glare at the HF girls. They both went to Bo Young and didn't speak anything. Bo Young went to her locker to take her spare clothes that she always had. She took it soon and went to change. Ji Ae and Yu Ah didn't open their mouth to talk anything and just followed Bo Young.

Bo Young changed to another clothes and left. As they were leaving, they saw Yeon Joon and Seong Seop. Bo Young, Ji Ae and Yu Ah stopped as they saw them standing in their way. "What?" Bo Young asked coldly. "A-are you okay?" Seong Seop asked. Yu Ah made a cross sign with her hands and Ji Ae shook her head vigorously, asking them to not ask anything and keep going to

wherever they were going. "Hey, I wasn't beat up by them for you to ask if I'm okay though." She said. "But....sigh, alright. Do you want any help?" Yeon Joon asked. "No thanks, I know what to do. Bye." Bo Young said and started walking towards her class. "We told you guys to not ask anything right! Ok leave now!" Ji Ae whispered to them. Yu Ah also nodded. Yeon Joon and Seong Seop just looked at them leave and sigh, and left soon. Bo Young had the dirty clothes along with Yeon Joon's blazer in a bag. They went inside their class, Yu Ah followed them too even though it wasn't her class. Bo Young went, stood before Soo Ki's desk and threw the bag on the desk. "What the-!!?" Soo Ki said. "What do you think you're doing?" Rae Bin asked. "Shut up." Bo Young looked and said to Rae Bin. Bo Young turned to Soo Ki again. "Wash it." Bo Young said coldly while folding her hands and glaring at Soo Ki, in rage. "Wh-What? Why-why should WE do that?" Soo Ki asked. "You created the mess, so, you should clean it." Bo Young ordered. "What can you do if I don't wash it??" Soo Ki asked. "Do it or else we will show this to Ms.Han, if she knows it, the consequences you'll face is unimaginable." Yu Ah said and showed the video where Soo Ki threw the food plate in her uniform. The HF girls couldn't escape from the shock. "Woah, when did you take this video?" Ji Ae whispered to Yu Ah. "I didn't take it, someone took it and sent it to me." Yu Ah whispered back. Ji Ae did a thumbs up. "We won't do it." Rae Bin said. "Oh, is it? Then I will send it to Ms.Han. *scrolling down her phone* and...-?!" Yu Ah said. "Alright, I will wash it." Soo Ki said. "Wash my clothes properly and bring it. Ah! And Yeon Joon's blazer is in there too. Bring everything carefully back." Bo Young said. "I will go back to my class now, bye." Yu Ah waved and then went to her class. Ms.Han entered the class after 5 mins. "Alright, everyone get back to their seats. Let's get to the lesson." Ms.Han started. The students scattered to their seats. This time Bo Young wasn't diverted, she was listening to the class attentively. And as usual Ha Sang was watching what was happening when Bo Young and Soo Ki argued and then went back to sleep when the class started. The class ended soon. It was recess. She bent down to take her water bottle from her bag which was hanging in the side of the desk. She saw Ha Sang sleep comfortably in the desk, facing the side of Bo Young. She sighed and thought: "Sigh, how come he is sleeping through all these drama going on. Look at how comfortable he is, sleeping like it's the last for him, and how does he sleep easily, and in a desk? Tsk, why am I bothering about it." She then turned forward where Ji Ae was looking at Bo Young anxiously.