CHAPTER - 36 : Feeling guilty for what?

Umm...hii guys! Don't come at me! I know it's been like sooooooooooo much long since I posted a chapter, well I did update about it in my twitter account(go follow!). I had exams continuously for my final exam and the final exams got cancelled! So, I'm here back again with a new chapter! Go on! Read it! Enjoy reading!

Previously,

She had only 5 minutes left. Just then someone entered the house. They all snapped their heads towards them. It was..

It was Ha Sang. He stopped there confused.

"Oh! Ha Sang! What brings you here?" Kyung Ae asked.

"Oh, Hello aunt and uncle." Ha Sang greeted.

"What are you doing here?" Yeon Joon asked.

"You didn't come back to the company, so I came to find you." Ha Sang replied before his eyes landed on Bo Young who was looking at the time nervously.

"I don't think I can come in today.." Yeon Joon shrugged with a silly smile on his face but a little dissatisfaction in it.

"And why's that?" He asked looking back at Yeon Joon.

"Can't you see? I'm having a high fever." He replied.

"WHAT?!" He asked.

"I'm sorry but I think I have to go. I have something to do." Bo Young interrupted.

"Oh, sure! Thank you for helping and being here till now Bo Young. I don't know how I'll pay pay you back." Kyung Ae said.

"You don't have to Ms. Kyung Ae. Then, I'll leave now. Take care Yeon Joon." She said.

"Bye! Be careful on your way." Yeon Joon said. Bo Young nodded and went back to her house. She put on her outfit, and her signature cap. Got the keys and ornament in her jacket's pocket and left the house.

She got down the stairs and as soon as she got to the entrance of the apartment, she started dashing towards her way to the convenience store. As she was running, a voice caught her attention but it didn't make her stop.

"Where are you rushing to?!" The person asked. She turned to look at. It was Ha Sang riding his motorbike.

"*Panting* Weren't you with Yeon Joon?!" She asked as she kept running.

"Yeah, I was with him. Now I'm going back." He asked.

"Will the agency give him a day off though?!" She asked breathing heavily as she sped up.

"Yeah.I'll take care of that. Where are you headed?!" He asked back.

"Why? As if you would drop me there..." She said.

"I was planning to do that anyways." He said. She slowed down and asked, "For real?"

Ha Sang nodded and added, "If only you'd stop running."

The next second Bo Young stopped and got on the bike. A lil smile was attached on Ha Sang's face.

"Can you start going? I'm late already!" She said.

"You still haven't told me where you were going." He said calmly as he handed her another helmet.

"The convenience store where I work at." She said.

"Okay, hold tight." He said. She held his shoulders tight cautiously.

He flinched. "What? Aren't you going?" She asked.

"Huh? Yeah, let's go!" He took off with a smile on his face. She didn't know he would go this fast. She closed her eyes being scared. Soon later, he stopped.