CHAPTER - 63

Hey everyone! I'm back with the new chapter! Hmm..I don't know what else! Like I said there are so many interesting scenes awaiting you guys! Hope you all look forward to it and please do vote and comment! Go into the reading! I will see you guys next week! Bye! Take care!

"Let me see."

"Why do you guys seem so shocked? Isn't it the normal- *GASPS* Don't tell me it's the open audition thingy?!" Bo Young asked after a sudden realisation.

"You're right. Ha, no wonder the've been throwing us under the bus."

"So when are they conducting it?"

"Oh right, you don't know about it." She said and continued, "This isn't particularly a open audition kind of thing, it's more like an great opportunity to just display your talent, no matter what it is. The school will bring big professionals, experts in each fields and scouting personnel's for those who wants to be in the media. There will be two rounds. Those who are selected in the first round, will be able to showcase in the special round in the second round. The special round enables you to  present your talent again."

"That's really amazing. But is the second round only for the selected ones?"

"No, you got it wrong. The special round is just a part of the second round. Everyone will be able to showcase in the second round, but only few can participate in the special round."

"That's totally a lot to take in." Bo Young said in confusion.

"You'll get it slowly." Yu Ah reassured her. Bo Young nodded slowly.

"This means each and everyone in this school will be examined by experts in each courses. Be it dancing, or animating. Right?" Bo Young asked.

"Correct."

"This is whole new level." Bo Young couldn't believe it.

"That's Sun Ah school for you."

"Oh they're there!" The girls heard a familiar voice from a small distance.

Yeong Hyun and the boys were coming towards them.

"Hey, did you-" Seong Seop rushed to them, beginning to ask about the showcase. And obviously they knew what he was going to talk about.

"Yeah, we know." Yu Ah shut him up. The group looked like they were under the Sun for about 2 days straight that they looked so tried and dehydrated.

"It's been just a few days since we came back from the trip, and now it's suddenly the yearly scouting and talent showcase." Yeon Joon tells them.

They nodded in agreement which Bo Young found strange.

"I know that they give the date of the program as surprise but is this too sudden?" Bo Young asked looking at all of them with scrunched eyebrows.

"Yeah, you're right in the first part. But we thought there was some pattern in this. Last year, they conducted it during spring, the same season as now, so we thought they would keep it by winter or summer but we were wrong." Seong Seop stumbled on his words.

"More like, we thought there was some pattern, but there wasn't any." Ji Ae corrected it. Seong Seop motioned a 'that's right' move as his message was conveyed coherently.

"We just came back from the trip though." Ha Sang muttered almost in an inaudible voice but the group caught it.

"Maybe because you're still not hung over." Bo Young commented, causing him to roll his eyes and glare at her.

"That was days ago which means I'm definitely sober." Ha Sang said in a 'duh' tone.

"Absolutely. That means the trip was also days ago. And it was unbelievable how you got drunk." Bo Young added.