CHAPTER - 51

Hey guys I'm back with a new chapter! I have an announcement, I will be upload the chapters on either Sunday or Saturday, or anytime coz I can't keep up with like the dates. So, yeah. How is the new story cover? Do you guys like it? I'm so grateful to basharasweet for creating this new cover and I totally fell in love with it! Thank you so much! Don't forget to read her stories too, they are immaculate! Enjoy the chapter guys! Bye! I'll see you guys next week!

"So...we all are going on a trip after years!!!" She announced the class.

"A TRIP!?" The class yelled.

Soo Hee shut her eyes close and shrinked her face, because of the noise. She should shut her ears, logically.

"I took the right decision by shutting the doors." She mumbled.

The class was still in shock.

"Are you serious Ms.Han? Are we really going on a field trip?!"

"Where?"

"When?"

"What should we prepare?"

"Calm down calm down. We will let you guys know tomorrow and send you the information forms tomorrow. So, that was the announcement. You guys can go home, now. See you guys tomorrow." She said and left the class

The students excitedly put on their backpack and left the class.

;-;-;-;-;

"A trip they say." Yu Ah said.

The group was hanging around the entrance gate.

"And how fun is it going to be?! Ahhhh! I'm so excited!" Yu Ah said as she jumped around. The guys were smiling like crazy too. The only person who felt left out was, Bo Young.

"Yeah, trips are always fun. But, aren't you guys a bit too excited?" She asked, dropping a bomb.

"What? What is she saying?" The group deadpanned.

"Well, it's been more than 5 years since we had a trip." Yeong Hyun said.

"5-5 years?!" She asked, jaw dropping.

"Um...more than that."

"Why?"

"Well, the school was more focused on the students getting into companies and preparing them very well so that they would get accepted in any university that the students want. So, we had nothing like that. Except one, where we had the chance to attend an idol's concert." Yeon Joon added.

"Well, that was actually given to few people. It was a golden opportunity. And this guy won it." Yu Ah said as she pointed to Seong Seop who grinned.

"Wow, lucky." Bo Young said. Seong Seop smirked.

"Anyways, when is the trip going to be though?" Yeong Hyun asked.

"They'll give us forms about it tomorrow. Didn't you listen to what our home room teacher was saying?" Yeon Joon asked.

"How will he? All he has in mind is how he is going to explain to his mom about leaving the agency and..." Yeon Joon was silenced by Yeong Hyun's sudden look.

"I'm sure everyone here knows that you like Ji Ae though." Seong Seop said. Yeong Hyun covered his face, not wanting to expose his blush.

"Hohoho, he is feeling shy." Yu Ah nudged.

"But, that aside, How are you going to explain about that to your mother?" Ha Sang asked.

"I don't know...but I have dad by my side, I should tell everything that has been in mind all this time, which I couldn't tell her. This might be my only chance." He said clutching the strap of his backpack.