CHAPTER - 26 : CLUELESS

Heyo!! I'm back with another new chapter! Hope y'all enjoy it! Enjoy reading!

She thought: "He is starting already...I don't know what's gonna happen hereafter.."

She went and sat in the chair which was opposite to him. "What are you looking at? Study." She said as she took out the book Ji Ae gave. "I will...but I don't know anything.." He murmured.

"What?" She asked.

"Nothing.." He said.

She started studying and as usual forgot about her surroundings.

A few minutes later..

"Hey." He called.

He kept calling but she didn't hear. He then tapped the table. She looked at him being startled.

"What are you doing? Keep it low." She said. 

"Give me a book."

"What?"

"I left my book in my home. Give me yours."

"I can't-*ting*" She got a notification.

"Bo Young, come to the teacher's office now. That boy might've left his book in his home." The message read. It was from Soo Hee. Reading that Bo Young stood up and prepared to leave.

"Where are you going?"

"Ms.Han's calling me, will be back."

She said and left to the staff room. 

She went to the staff room and met Soo Hee.

"Oh, you're here."

"Hello Ms.Han. Why did you call me?"

"What is Ha Sang doing?"

"Ahh..that..he said he left his book at his home."

"And then he asked for yours right?"

"Oh! Yeah, he did. How did you know?"

"I knew it...he is always like that. Alright, give these papers to him." Soo Hee said and handed over two papers to her.

"What are these Ms.Han?"

"These are model test papers. Test him with these, and it might be easier for you to also help him with the questions in which he has no clue, other than not knowing where to start with helping him. And with these, he will get better scores than before too. That's it, you can leave now. Take it easy."

"Okay Ms.Han, I will leave now."

She left the staff room.

On her way, she was going through the model test papers.

"There are so many questions, will he able to complete this? If he can't do these, it's gonna be tiring for me." She said as she was looking at these papers while going inside the library.

She went to their desk and placed the paper in front of him.

"What are these?" He asked.

"These are model test papers, try these and when you have no clue about things, ask me." She said.

"These much?"

"Don't ask me. It was prepared by Ms.Han. Start, I don't know when you will be able to complete these." She said.

He then started doing it. She went back into studying.

He kept sighing and scratching his head.