CHAPTER - 50

Just a reminder, read the 49th chapter before reading this! Let's gooo!

Days passed by without Ji Ae attending the school. Bo Young kept visiting her as much as possible.

"Get back to your seats, hurry." Soo Hee entered the class with a bag. The students greeted her after Bo Young's instruction as they scurried to their seats.

"Good. Okay, now I've got something in here." She said as she placed the bag on the podium with a big thud.

"Is that a gift Ms.Han?" A student asked. The class giggled.

"Nope. I've brought your papers back, with your grades."

The class gasped.

"Oh right, we still didn't receive our scores." Bo Young muttered in a really low voice.

"You're right." Ha Sang replied.

"You heard that?" She asked.

"Of course. I heard that really well." He shrugged.

"I told that almost in an inaudible voice. You don't listen to the teacher at all don't you?"

"I never said that."

The constant whisper from the both disturbed Soo Hee. "Attention, please! Listen to me."

"Sorry."

"Alright. I can see how you guys are still feeling sad about your friend. I am too. Let's hope she comes back to school soon, okay?

"Yes!"

"Coming back to this, you guys were busy with practising while we were busy with calculating your scores. We were so surprised by your papers. But..you guys..."

The students were so nervous.

"You guys..did really amazing! The teachers were so confused and happy at the same time. Great job guys, give yourself an applause!"

The students were so ecstatic. They clapped their hands happily, while the over hyper ones yelled a bit.

"Who is that yelling? Stop." The students giggled and stopped clapping.

"Come collect your paper as I call your name." She said as she took out a bundle from the bag.

"Yes!"

She called the students one by one.

"Hey." Ha Sang called out to Bo Young.

"What?"

"Which subject is this?" He asked.

"How would I know? I didn't receive my paper yet." She showed her hands, which were empty.

"Oh, yeah." He said.

"Soo Ki, got her paper. Why don't you ask her?" She smirked.

"Uh, never mind. I'll ask someone else."

"Why? Just ask her. She will be more than happy." She teased.

"Forget it."

"Okay, then I'll ask. Hey, Soo Ki!" She said.

Soo Ki turned with a annoyed expression in her face.

"What?" Soo Ki asked with a hint of irritation showing in her tone.

"I have something to ask." She said.

"Don't! I don't want to hear something from you." She said.

"Okay, fine. Ha Sang actually wanted to ask though." Bo Young said as Ha Sang glared at Bo Young.

"Ha Sang?!" Soo Ki asked. Bo Young nodded.