CHAPTER - 60

Hey everyone! I'm back with the new chapter huehuehuehue. Things are getting heated up and you all won't know what will be coming in the story and where it is leading to and I'm so excited as it's so close! aaihsisjsojns Hehehe! Please vote,comment and share MEMOIRS! It would be a great help for me! Go ahead with the reading! Bah Bai! See you all!

"What should we do now?"

"There isn't so much time too."

"Hey." Eun Hyuk shyly joined the panicked group now. They all turned to him.

"Oh, hi."

"Hey, did you see Bo Young?" Ha Sang asked, moving forward to him.

"Bo Young? Nope, I didn't see her. Where is she though?" Eun Hyuk asked looking around.

"Are you sure you didn't see her?" Yeon Joon asked one more time, standing up from the bench.

"I didn't. Why? Where is she?"

"We don't know." Ji Ae confessed. Eun Hyuk looked confused.

"Don't know? You guys were with her all this time, weren't you?" He asked, taking his hand outside his pockets.

"No, we were-" Yu Ah tried to explain, but Ha Sang stopped her.

"There's no time to explain. Hey, I'll go search and come back." Ha Sang started walking after taking a sip of water.

"Hey, where are you going? Lets go together!" Yu Ah yelled.

"You guys must be tired. Stay here. I'll come back with her." Ha Sang said and continued leaving with the mission of finding Bo Young.

"Hey, wait." Eun Hyuk stopped Ha Sang by grabbing his shoulder gently.

"What are you doing? Let go." Ha Sang shrugged his hand off.

"I'll go with you." Eun Hyuk suggested. Ha Sang tilted his head backwards and sighed.

"Don't." Ha Sang shook his head and started leaving.

"Oh my god, finally!" They heard a similar voice behind them all causing them to turn around and look.

"Bo Young!!" Ji Ae ran towards her followed by Yu Ah.

"Are you okay? You aren't hurt anywhere, right?" Yu Ah asked really concerned about her.

"I'm totally okay."

"Hey, why would you switch off your phone?" Seong Seop asked frowning.

"It turned off by itself! There was no charge in it."

Yeon Joon and Eun Hyuk rushed to Bo Young's side while Ha Sang stuck to the floor like glue.

"You're okay right?" Yeon Joon asked again.

"I am fine.."

"Someone explain it to me properly, please." Eun Hyuk was a little confused.

"What are you doing here?" Bo Young tilted her head sideways.

"Thats not important now. What happened?" He wanted an explanation immediately.

"I got lost and went around to find anyone. My phone also turned off because of low battery, so i couldn't contact anyone."

"Weren't you all together?"

"Nope, we all were playing a game." Yu Ah confessed.

"That being said, looks like I'm the winner of the game." Bo Young looked proud.

"Does that matter now? You don't know how we searched for you." Ji Ae slapped her arm gently.

"Ow."