CHAPTER - 62

Hello everyone! I'm back with the new chapter hehehe! Hope you all are doing really good if you are not things will get better and I will hope for it. Do take care of yourselves! I'll see you guys in the next chapter! Bye!

"Tch." Bo Young said tossing and turning in her tent, not able to get a blink of sleep. After a very exciting barbecue party, they all went to sleep in their respective tents. Ji Ae and Yu Ah slept in the same tent, which was a little big. Bo Young decided to sleep in the smaller tent. Yeong Hyun, Seong Seop and Yeon Joon decided to sleep in the same tent which was really big for a two people but small for 4 people, hence Ha Sang slept in the single tent.

"Let's sleep, Bo Young." She shut her eyes thinking she would sleep instantly, definitely she didn't sleep.

She gave up lying down and sat up muttering, "This won't do. I'm going to go out and get some fresh air." She stepped outside and passed by Ji Ae and Yu Ah's tent, which was right in front of her tent. In front of their tent was the campfire. She walked towards with her eyes closed hoping she would fall asleep at least on the way.

"Omg, that startled me!" She muttered as she saw someone already sitting in the tiny chair around the campfire. The person turned around after hearing her voice.

"Oh, it's you." He, Ha Sang replied looking back at the campfire.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" She asked approaching one of the chairs beside him to sit down.

"I couldn't sleep. Why are you here?"

"Same reason." She sat down, inserting her hands in her hoodie pocket.

He nodded and took a sip of his soft drink.

"Oh right, thanks for the charger, I used it well. I'll bring it now." She got up to go get the charger.

"It's okay. I'll get it tomorrow morning." He stopped her.

"Fine." She sat down again.

"Oh." He muttered and gave her a chocolate milk can from his pocket.

"What? Are you a magician? Where did you get this from?"

"I bought it today."

"Thanks." She said and looked at him, who looked dazed, but something was going on his mind. He was staring at the campfire. Not wanting to disturb him, she decided not to ask him. But her curiosity kicking her continuously, she decided to ask him.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked breaking the silence. He, who was going to take a sip of his soft drink stopped in the middle and stared at her.

"You've been like this since we left the park. I also heard you were looking so serious and kept quite the whole time. If you don't want to tell, it's okay." She broke off the eye contact and panicking, she started drinking her chocolate milk.

"What were your thoughts when you got lost in the park?" He asked, in a curious with seriousness infused in his tone. At the end of his question, she mentally returned to how she felt when she got lost.

"I was confused and wanted to get back to you guys as soon as possible. I wasn't scared at first because i knew you guys were there in the park, but when i kept walking around the park trying to find you all, and the result being nobody finding either of them, i was tensed. What if it was time and we all had to leave, and none of us found each other? It would be the obvious option for you all to tell the teachers that i got lost, hence everyone will start searching for me. I would be a burden to you all and annoying person and i will also be overwhelmed by how it would be if they all were spending and wasting time just to find me. This is what ran through my mind." She looked up to face him only to find that he was already looking at her. He looked away and took a sip of his drink.