CHAPTER - 52

Heyo everyone! I deeply apologise for being late with the update again, I was busy and I didn't have time. So, I'm so sorry for that. Here is the chapter for you guys! Go ahead and read!

Previously,

"Why does she stand at the back?"

"Those HF brats always do that. Bo Young has always argued back but they are so stubborn. You'll see it today too."

"Seriously..?"

The resting crowd was sitting on the left side of the girls, who were going to practice.

"Shall we start?" Soo Ki said. The girls nodded.

"Yeon Joon! Look at me while I dance!" Rae Bin waved at Yeon Joon. He rolled his eyes.

"Seong Seop! Me too!" Hyun Mi said. He didn't give a damn.

The girls snickered at their reactions.

"What's so funny?!" Rae Bin asked. The girls were silenced.

"How long are they going to keep this going?" Bo Young muttered.

"What? Who was that?" Soo Ki asked.

"Why? It's me." Bo Young said.

"*scoff* look at that."

"Look at what? Is there any show going on?! Hurry up! We have to practice!" Bo Young scolded.

"Don't raise your voice."

"Stop telling me what to do. Show off."

"W-what?"

"I said, hurry up. Are you not Korean?" Bo Young asked.

Soo Ki taken aback, went back to her position and the girls started to practice.

"Is this what you're telling?" Yu Ah asked.

"Yeah. What's one good thing is, the group always gets scared when Bo Young tells something. But however, we can't see her dance clearly." Ha Sang said.

They nodded.

"It's funny how they try to provoke Bo Young but end up getting embarrassed." Seong Seop said. Yu Ah chuckled as she nodded.

"You're totally right, you can't see her dance at all." Yeon Joon said.

"You've been trying to look at? I gave up long ago." Yu Ah said. Yeon Joon sighed and gave up.

"But, Yeong Hyun, how did the talk with your parents go?"

"Oh..that..thinking about it makes my head dizzy." He said.

"What happened?"

Throwback to what happened at Yeong Hyun's house:

He stopped in front of his door and sighed. He thought: "This is my first time after years, I'm coming straight to home after school. I always used to go the agency. Let's take a breathe in...breathe out....huuuu..Let's do it, Yeong Hyun Lim." He held the door knob tightly and went inside.

"I'm back." He said as he removed his shoes and put on his slides. When he saw the shoe rack, he didn't see his dad's shoe. He wasn't home yet. He heard rapid footsteps coming towards him. He knew it was his mother. His heart began to beat rapidly.

"What? My dear, you're here early?" His mother stood in front of him.

"Mom. Y-Yeah."

"It's rare. You always go to the agency." His mother came smiled wiping her wet hands on her apron.