CHAPTER - 33 : BROKEN

Heyo, everyone! I'm back today with a new chapter! Hope everyone is doing fine. Anyways, hope you enjoy reading!

Previously,

"What with this ruckus?" Bo Young said as they cleared the way inside the class.

"OMG." Only these three letters came out their mouths.

The classroom was a mess. The desk was lying down, banana milk poured and Soo Ki's most treasured make up pouch was looking like a trash can. Soo Ki was just standing baffled. 

"Damnn..." Yu Ah muttered.

"What are you all looking at?! Get lost!" Soo Ki yelled as she looked at the crowd gathered.

"What happened?" Ji Ae whispered asked to the other classmate.

"Soo-!"

"Will you all stop murmuring?!" Rae Bin's voice frightened them.

The classmate fell silent.

"Aren't you all going to leave?" Soo Ki raged. Meanwhile, Hyun Mi was trying to get the mess organized, but was confused form where to start.

Even after Soo Ki raged nobody left the place. Noticing this, Ji Ae nudged Bo Young. "What?" Bo Young whispered.

"Ask them to leave." Ji Ae replied.

"How will they listen to me when they aren't even listening to her?" Bo Young answered.

"Just try.." Ji Ae said.

"*Sighs* fine." Bo Young then turned to the students. The students turned their attention towards her. "Leave now." Bo Young said. The students started to leave the class. Bo Young was in shock.

"Why are they listening to me?" Bo Young asked.

"Told ya."

Now only the classmates and the trio and the mess were there along with the creators.

"Woah, all I see is trash here." Yu Ah said as she looked at them and the mess.

"You're right. Oh my, you poor thing. How can I help you?" Ji Ae faked her reactions.

They all glared at her.

Bo Young, went towards the table, kept it back at its place again. She went to the corner of the classroom where the classroom cleaning supplies were kept, and the reason she went there was to clean the mess.

"Bo Young, what are you doing?" Ji Ae asked.

Bo Young didn't answer and came back to mop the place.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Soo Ki said and grabbed it from her.

"Cleaning." Bo Young answered.

"Why would you do that? Are you pitying me?" Soo Ki asked.

"Pfft, what a joke. As a class president, I don't want my class to look like trash and get bad name and I don't want my name to get ruined either." Bo Young said.

"I don't want YOU to help me. I can do it by myself." Soo Ki said.

"Great. Then do it fast! If you don't do it, I'll tell Ms.Han that you caused a mess." Bo Young said. Soo Ki was frightened and started cleaning right away. Yu Ah and Ji Ae giggled.    

They went to their desks. Yu Ah followed them.

"What do you think happened?" Yu Ah asked.

"I don't know either." Ji Ae said.

"My intuitions tell that these girls argued." Bo Young said.