CHAPTER - 35 : LOVE ME JUST LIKE I DO

Heyo everyone! I'm back with today's chapter! Hope you all are doing well and are healthy! Let's get to the chapter now!!  Enjoy reading!

Previously,

She thought it was all normal, until she noticed something!

"NO WAY!" She was baffled....

"No, no, I must be seeing it wrong. Let me check." She said and looked for the note she received from someone in the school.

"Where is it..? Where is it?? Where is it??.......Here!" She said as she found the note.

She compared the both. "No...no...I must be imagining things. No way! Why does the both handwriting look the same?! Was this note given by..Eun Hyuk too..? No, no, he doesn't look like one. I'm just getting ahead of my thoughts. No, no. I'm just imagining things. No." She said as she shook her head. The next minute someone knocked on her door.

She thought : "Do they really not see the bell? Why can't they ring it?" She walked to the monitor to see who it was. It was Yeon Joon, he was still in his uniform. She thought: "He doesn't even go to his own house after leaving school. He comes straight to Ms.Kyung Ae's. But why is he in front of mine..?"

She clicked the door monitor's phone button and asked him, "What are you doing here?" She thought he was in his training.

"I just came here for a little while. My aunt needs help with something, can you come with me and help her please? I should leave now." He asked.

"Ok, I'll come now.." She said and went back inside.

She sat down on the couch and took a deep breath and thought : "I should calm down first, I saw it all wrong. I was just imagining things." Her mind was full of the letter. She again took a deep breath and went towards the door.

She opened the door and saw Yeon Joon still standing there.

"Oh my goodness! You didn't leave??" She asked.

"Yeah but..why...ghost..?" He asked.

"What? I didn't get it."

"Why...do you look...like you saw...some ghost?" He asked feebly.

"I-I do not." She was embarrassed.

"Shall we..go? He asked.

She nodded.

They went down to the stairs and reached the door of Kyung Ae and Myeong Seok's door.

"Come...in." Yeon Joon said.

"Oh..sure." She said. That's when she noticed something strange with him. She thought: "What's with him? He isn't his usual happy-happy self. Should I ask him...? Or is he fine?" She entered the house and greeted Kyung Ae who was feeding Myeong Seok.

"Hello, Ms.Kyung Ae and Mr.Myeong Seok." She bowed.

"Oh! Bo Young, you're here!" Kyung Ae said with the same excitement she was the other day.

"I heard that you needed some help, what should I help you with?" She asked a bit awkwardly.

"Oh, that, we are reorganising the room Myeong Seok was in before, but we have an appointment with the doctor, so we will have to leave. Can you just help Yeon Joon move some stuff? He also have to go back soon, it would be tough for him to do those by himself. Can you please?" Kyung Ae asked. Bo Young snapped her head to Yeon Joon who said that Kyung Ae wanted help and not him. She noticed that something was definitely wrong with him. She again turned back to Kyung Ae and smiled.

"I can help him." She said with the smile.

"Thank you so much!" Kyung Ae smiled widely while Myeong Seok did the same.