CHAPTER - 58

Hello everyone! I'm back with the new chapter! And the following few chapters will be the 'trip arc', if I can say that, lol. And there are a lot of cute , serious and funny moments waiting in line! So hope you all enjoy it. Let's go read the chapter! Bye! See you all next week!

It was the day of trip. She got ready and was checking if she had left out anything. As she looked around, she looked at her cap which was lying on the nightstand. She hurriedly wore it and checked if the ornament was there in her backpack, and obviously it was there.

She got on a bus and was on her way to the station.

"*yawns* I'm so sleepy.." She murmured and looked outside.

She got down the bus with her suitcase as soon as she reached the station.

She was looking around, searching for her friends.

"Bo Young! Here!" She heard Yu Ah's voice behind her. She looked behind. The group and the other students were all there.

The group looked at her in awe. She wore the most normal outfit and they still looked at her like some model. She wore a yellow and black striped shirt half tucked in her blue torn jeans, and white sneakers with her cap on.

"Wow, look at that." Ji Ae said. Bo Young walked towards them.

"You look like a model." Yu Ah said.

"You look like a bee." Ha Sang said otherwise.

"Oh, shut up. Look at you, You look like a zebra." She said and scanned his outfit. He wore a black and white shirt tucked in a black pant. He looked really good in it. But according to her, he looked meh or not.

"Has everyone arrived?" The teachers asked.

"Check if your friends have arrived please!"

"Everyone is here!" The students replied.

"Okay now, let's wait till the train arrives!"

The students roared with a yes.

"Did you really pack the clothes hanger like you said yesterday?" Yu Ah asked Seong Seop.

"There is no way he would do that." Yeon Joon said.

Seong Seop was silent.

"Doesn't silence mean a yes?" Bo Young broke the ice.

"Hey, Seong Seop? Did you really pack it?" Yeong Hyun asked.

"I didn't! Seriously..." He whined.

"A wise decision, my friend." Ha Sang patted Seong Seop on his shoulder.

The train arrived. They all got on it. It was a two seated one. Ji Ae and Yu Ah(window seat) sat together in one pair, and Yeong Hyun and Seong Seop(window seat) sat together in the adjacent seats.

Ha Sang and Yeon Joon(Window seat) and sat together in the seats in front of Yeong Hyun and Seong Seop, which made Bo Young be the one to sit alone in the adjacent seat. Ji Ae and Yu Ah noticed it. "Bo Young, are you okay with sitting alone?" Ji Ae asked.

"It's okay." She said as she was struggling to put her suitcase up in the overhead rack.

"Are you sure?" Yu Ah asked.

"I am! Don't-" She saw a hand pushing the suitcase along with her. She turned back.

It was Eun Hyuk. With the help of him, she put the suitcase properly in its place.

"It's done." He said as he backed away looking at her.

"Thanks."

"No problem."