CHAPTER - 32 : A KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR...

Heyo everyone! I'm sorry that I couldn't update it the previous Saturday! But I'm back now! Well, hope you enjoy reading! Lezzgooo!

Previously,

"Byee..." he said and waved slowly.

"What are you doing here??" someone from the entrance of the garden asked....

It was Ha Sang.

"Oh, there's two of you." He said being a little bit irritated.

Bo Young just ignored him and started walking out.

"I am talking to you." He said in a stern manner and grabbed her hand.

She looked at him being frustrated. "Ha Sang Yang! Let go of her hand." Eun Hyuk came forward with hands in his pockets and an angry face. Ha Sang scoffed.

"I just calmed down. Don't ruin my mood again." She glared at him. He still didn't let go of her hand.

"I said, Let. Go." Eun Hyuk was angered even more and the tried to take his hand off hers.

"I don't want to." He said, giving an irritating smirk.

"You better let go or you will have my knuckles print on your cheeks now." She said, gritting her teeth.

He widened his eyes and let go of her hand slowly as he looked at her.

She glared at him for the final time and walked out of the garden.

"What are you looking at?" Eun Hyuk snapped his fingers in front of Ha Sang's face which was trailing Bo Young.

He snapped out. Eun Hyuk glared at Ha Sang and then was walking out.

"You." Ha Sang called out.

He sighed and turned back, "I have a name." He said.

"Oh right, aren't you Eun Hyuk Park?" Ha Sang asked.

"What do you want?"

"I don't want you to come to my garden." He said.

"I don't come to your garden." He replied.

"*scoff* I watch the camera every time, okay?"

"I don't believe you."

"You always enter the garden just after Bo Young leaves." Ha Sang said. Now, Eun Hyuk was perked up. "Don't bring Bo Young into this." Eun Hyuk said gritting his teeth.

"I just proved that you DO come to enter the garden, because you denied it. I didn't want to bring up her up either." Ha Sang said.

"You better don't." He was going to leave for the final time, but Ha Sang just wouldn't stop asking questions.

"What were you guys doing here?"

"None of your business." Eun Hyuk left the garden.

"That moron." Ha Sang clenched his fists.

He trying to imagine things on what they would've been. Whenever he tried to shake off the thoughts he looked here and there. When he tried to shake another thought, his eyes went up, which looked at the camera. "Jackpot! Now, I will know what happened here." He said with a smirk. But the smirk faded soon. He thought: "But why do I feel guilty?"

~~~~~~~~When Bo Young left~~~~~~~~~

"Damn, that guy is strong. But why does he keep getting on my nerves but after I get angry over him, I always feel guilty, and I don't know for what." She muttered under her breath. At that moment she remembered about the label. She smirked. "With this, I will be able to come to the garden without any obstacles." She said grinning evilly. But that smirk soon changed into a genuine smile.