CHAPTER - 54

Hey everyone! I'm back with a new chapter! Hope you all will like it! I hope you all vote, comment and share about MEMOIRS..it would be really helpful for me. Anyways,let's get into the story! See you all next week! Bye!

Previously,

"Please let the miracle happen. I want Ji Ae to come to the trip. She should be in school today..please...please.." She mumbled and headed back to class. She started pacing towards the class very nervously.

She reached the door.

She closed her eyes before opening the door. As soon as she opened the door, she opened her eyes with full expectations. Her eyes swiftly searched for Ji Ae's seat. Her excited shoulders slumped down as soon as she saw the empty seat. Ji Ae wasn't there.

"Hee unnie was right, not everyone is like me." She mumbled as she threw her head back disappointedly.

"What are you grumbling about?" Someone from the behind asked. But, Bo Young recognised the voice right away. She slowly turned back to look at and was right about who it was. Ji Ae was standing right in front of her. Her eyes widened in surprise and lit up. She couldn't move. She escaped the stance and immediately hugged her.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Ji Ae asked as she hugged back.

Bo Young pulled away and looked at her with a fond smile.

"It's nothing. I'm just happy that you came back." She said. Ji Ae beamed back a smile.

"But what were you mumbling about?"

"Huh? No it's nothing. Let's go." She said as she pulled Ji Ae inside the classroom.

Bo Young thought: "Did she really think this through? Or did she just accept it because of us? I'll ask her."

"But, Ji Ae..." Bo Young asked as she was settling down. Ji Ae looked at her curiously.

"Ji Ae!" They heard someone yell Ji Ae's name across. It was obviously, Yu Ah, who opened the door dramatically and stood in the middle of the path.

Ji Ae giggled. Bo Young shook her head as she giggled too.

"Omg, I missed you." Yu Ah said as she hurriedly hugged her.

"Gosh, we saw each other yesterday." Ji Ae said as she patted Yu Ah.

"But, you took the decision to join the trip too! I'm so happy."

"I know I know."

"Oh right, these guys- What? Where are you all?" Yu Ah looked behind her. Supposedly, the guys were coming behind her, but somehow wasn't behind her now. They looked around and found them at the doorway. Yeong Hyun was frozen at the door while the other guys were standing behind him, unable to enter the class.

"Hey, move!" Yeon Joon said trying to make him move.

"Start moving, you're blocking our way." Ha Sang said.

"Gosh, just move already!" Seong Seop pushed them inside.

They stumbled inside the class. Yeong Hyun was shocked at Ji Ae's presence. He looked at her with so many feeling and emotions filling his eyes. Ji Ae just smiled at him as she shrugged.

"Ji Ae, welcome back- oh wait, am I supposed to tell that?" Seong Seop stumbled on his words. Yeon Joon nudged him.

Ji Ae just chuckled.

"Hey, why do you look like you saw a ghost?" Ha Sang asked.

"Okay, everyone get back to your seats!" The teachers entered the class making Yu Ah, Seong Seop and Yeon Joon scurry away to their class. Yeong Hyun was standing there doing nothing but looking at Ji Ae. Soon, he escaped the trance and ran away to his class. The students settled down in their seats.