CHAPTER - 56

Hello everyone! I'm back with a new chapter! I haven't been productive in typing chapters coz I'm in kind of a vacation Soo...until I have so many chapters in my hand. I won't be uploading the next one...so let's see. Go on and read the chapter! Bye!

Previously,

He pulled away and said, "Okay, get back home safe, I should go work too. See you later!" He said and went back inside.

She couldn't say anything and just looked at him leave.

She thought: "What the hell just happened?!"

Dazed, she headed to her apartment and took a shower. Her shower thoughts were only filled with Hyun Wook hugging her.

She plopped on her bed still looking like she saw a ghost.

"Why did he do that?! That's so unfair! He's making my expectations go so high. Darn you, Hyun Wook Song!" She was so confused. She kept on blushing thinking about it.

"I should stop overthinking about it and check whether I received my pay check." She opened her phone to check the message.

She scrolled through the messages. She didn't find any message regarding it.

"It's late and I still didn't get it. Why haven't I received it-! Oh, I got it! I got it! I can finally pay the fees for the trip!" She said.

But somehow, overthinking overcame her.

"I'm so happy today...is something going to happen?"

;-;-;-;-;-;-;

"This is the last call for the students going for the trip to pay their fees. Please go to your home room teacher's office and pay your fees." They announced.

"Oh right, I should go pay the fees." She informed. They were spending their break time together. They all nodded.

"I will come with you too." Yeon Joon said.

"Why?"

"I have to pay too."

"Alright."

They walked together to the office.

"Oh wait, I didn't bring it with me." She stopped on her trail.

He laughed.

"You keep going, I will join you as soon as I come back." She turned back and started walking towards her class.

She heard footsteps behind her.

"Why did you come?" She asked knowing he won't leave her alone.

"I will just come with you." He said sliding beside her.

She rolled her eyes.

"Did you recover fully?"

"Yeah, I'm totally alright. What about you?"

"Me? What are you talking about?"

"You must be in a really good mood, Ji Ae came back too." He said as he looked at her.

"Yeah..I'm really happy." She said as she smiled.

"I can see why Yeong Hyun is jealous." He said and looked forward.

"Why?" She asked.

"You became really close with her very quickly and she likes you a lot too." He said.

"I'm glad to hear that."

"You are a good friend to us too. We like your company. Though Yeong Hyun seems like he doesn't like you..he sees you as a good friend."