CHAPTER - 47

"Woah, all these happened?" Seul Hee asked from the other side of the phone. Bo Young was filling her with what happened the previous day at the funeral.

"Yeah.."

"Im proud of you. You made two families get together. You did well."

"No one should feel lonely even when their family is around them. They should feel happy." She said

"You're right."

"How's work?"

"Yeah! I wanted to tell you this, I left the hospital I working at."

Bo Young who was lying on her bed, sprang up at this news.

"What?! You left the hospital?!"

"Yeah don't be too shocked, I'm working in another hospital."

"What's the reason?"

"I was being mistreated for no reason. I didn't like being there. They wouldn't give my salary regularly. Stuff like that."

"Those bastards."

"Don't worry. I'm now working in a better place, atleast now."

"Where though?"

"KJA hospitals."

"Oh. Wai- Hee unnie, that's my friend's hospital. Her dad is the CEO who passed away."

"I know. I wanted to shock you with this news." Seul Hee giggled.

"So, when did you join?"

"A few days back."

"You visited the funeral?"

"Yeah. The people who work at the hospital were asked pay their condolences together. We visited as soon as the funeral took place."

"Ohh.."

"So unfortunate. Just when I started working this happened."

"I know right."

"I'll talk to you later. They're calling me. Bye!"

"Bye."

They hung up the call. She laid down on her bed again, staring blankly at the ceiling.

"We were supposed to hang out yesterday, but this happened... What the hell universe!" She said. It was past 10 in the morning and she still didn't have her breakfast.

She ate her cereal while zoning out. She slept as soon as she returned back home the day before that she forgot to ask Ha Sang if he returned home. She took her phone and started texting.

"Hey, did you get back home safely?" She texted and kept her phone aside. She was waiting for his reply, but didn't receive any.

She thought: "He isn't replying now. Anyways, I should get ready to go to Ji Ae."

She texted Yu Ah : "Where are y'all now?"

Yu Ah replied pretty quick. But it was a call.

"You could've just texted you know." Bo Young said.

"Forget that. We are at her house though. Why?"

"I told yesterday didn't I? I'll come visit them today."

"You did? I didn't know that. Anyways, hurry up! I have to go now. See you later!" Yu Ah said and hung up the call.

"Huh? Hey-Yu Ah! Did she really hang up like that?" She was in disbelief.

"How will I get there without knowing the location. I'll text her. If I don't get any reply, I'll phone her again." She said and texted her asking Ji Ae's address.