CHAPTER - 9 :THE INJURY

She thought: "Oh? This face...? Right! He was the one who blocked the ball from hitting. How is he-?" "Bo Young! Are you ok?" Ji Ae asked worriedly. "Yeah, I'm alright." Bo Young said. "Those girls really are brats!" Ji Ae told while walking towards the girls. "Here, hold my hand." The guy told while he reached out his hand. Bo Young hesitated at first and then held his hand and stood. Ji Ae then turned to help Bo Young. But she was already standing up. "Thank you." Bo Young told the guy. "It's nothing." The guy told with a smile. "Then please excuse me now." The guy told and went. Bo Young saw him leave. "Heeyyyyy~~What is going on Huh??"Ji Ae asked with her eyebrows raised and a smirk. "What? Don't imagine things by yourself, he just helped me. There is nothing else." Bo Young told firmly. "Alright, I was just curious. Are you hurt?" Ji Ae asked. "No, no. I'm fine. Okay, now it's my turn to ask. What happened between you and Yeong Hyun? Anything special?" Bo Young asked. "Umm, actually-" Ji Ae told. "OUCH!" Bo Young yelled in her mind. She thought: "Oww, my leg is sprained. I can't tell it to them." She just smiled through it. "I'll tell you when Yu Ah joins us." Ji Ae told. "Aww, come on." Bo Young whined.

They both reached the entrance. They were waiting for Yu Ah. *Ting* Bo Young received a notification. "What?!" Bo Young exclaimed after reading the message. "Why? What is it?" Ji Ae asked. The text read: 'I'm leaving with Dong Hoon sunbae. You guys go ahead, don't wait for me. Byeee!' "Then, I guess I must tell you tomorrow." Ji Ae told while smiling mischievously. "No! Don't leave me with cliffhangers and stuff. I hate suspense. Tell me!" Bo Young pleaded. As Ji Ae just started walking fast, she followed her back. "Nope. Will tell you-" Ji Ae was cut off. "OUCH!!" Bo Young couldn't hold her pain in. She wailed. She sprained it even more as she ran back her. "Why!? What is wrong!!?" Ji Ae asked worriedly. "It's nothing." Bo Young told. "Stop lying! How long will you hide?" Ji Ae shouted at her.

Bo Young got startled. "What happened? Are you hurt?" Ji Ae asked. "I think I sprained my leg." Bo Young told feebly. "When? While running or when you fell down?" Ji Ae asked. "When I fell down." Bo Young said. "What? You hid it from me till then?" Ji Ae asked angrily. "I didn't know too. I knew it only when I started walking." Bo Young said. "Gosh, these girls. I want to beat them up. Will you be okay? Can you walk to your house??" Ji Ae asked. "I'll be okay. I can walk. No need to worry." Bo Young said. Ji Ae held Bo Young's arm and put it around her shoulder. They walked halfway. "Just leave me here. I can walk from here. Which direction will you go now?" Bo Young asked. "The opposite one. Okay, take care. Bye. See you tomorrow." Ji Ae told and left with a worried smile. Bo Young thought: "Sigh, this is nothing compared to other times when I got hurt. Wait, who is this standing in front of my house? Wait... Isn't that Yeon Joon? What is he doing there alone in the entrance of my apartment? Gosh, it's still paining." She went to the house entrance limping, but ignored him. He recognised her as soon he saw.

She just passed by him. She wanted to mind her own business. "Is it sorry girl?" Yeon Joon asked. Bo Young stopped there and thought: "God..I was just trying to mind my business and this happens?" "Again sorry girl?" Bo Young said and faced him. "Sorry. Nam Bo Young, right?" Yeon Joon said. "Yeah." Bo Young answered. "What are you doing here?" Yeon Joon asked. "Minding my own work. I have to leave." Bo Young said. "Woah there. I was just trying to chat. Aren't you curious why I'm here?" Yeon Joon asked. "Nope." Bo Young said nonchalantly. "Well, okay. I have someone I know here, so I visit here." Yeon Joon said. "I never asked. But I didn't see you yesterday." Bo Young said. "See, I got you curious. I only visit here in the alternate days." Yeon Joon told. "Well, you did catch me off guard. Alright, I'm leaving." Bo Young scoffed. "I'm seeing you smile for the first time." Yeon Joon said. "Ahem, we never talked before so definitely you wouldn't have seen me smile." Bo Young said. "Well, we can talk here after. Why are you here?" Yeon Joon asked, taking it as an opportunity to chat. "I live here. I'll go now for the final time. Now, enough of questions." Bo Young told while taking a step forward to leave. "Can I ask questions the times I come here to visit?" Yeon Joon asked.