CHAPTER - 19 : IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK OR EXPECT?

Previously,

"Hello?" Bo Young asked.

"Is this Nam Bo Young?" The other person asked.

"Yeah, I'm Bo Young. Who is this?"

"Great. Who I am is not the problem here, but seeing you enjoy your life is making me annoyed, you witch. Are you enjoying your life, you punk!!?" The other person yelled...

"What?!?! Who are you to talk to me like that? First of all, who the heck are you?!" She replied.

"You don't have to know that, wench. Seeing you live luxuriously and happily makes me furious. Don't forget that you are living because of someone, punk!" That person said.

"What??!? Excuse me, mind your language. If I start to speak like you too, you won't be able to handle it!" She said.

"Ooooh, really? I'm scared. That's it for today. Will call you another day, bad day!" The person ended the call.

"Huh? Hello? Hey you! Are you scared?! Hello?" Bo Young was raged.

"Tch, what the hell was that just now?! Why would someone just call and shout at me?! And who the hell was that? I'm not gonna take calls from this number again. Sigh, I hope this was just a wrong number." She said as she blocked the number and went back. "You're back. Who was it? You were there for long." Yu Ah asked. "A scam." Bo Young said. "Alright-!" Yu Ah said. The doctor was coming from the room. "Uncle, how is dad?" Ji Ae asked. "He is doing the same hon, we will hope for the best, he getting treated regularly. So, don't worry I will do my best in giving treatments and you guys should give your best in having hope in him. Take care." The doctor said and patted Ji Ae's shoulder and left. "He is right, Ji Ae. We should have hope in him." Yu Ah said. Bo Young nodded. "But, why did you call him uncle? Is he related to you?" Bo Young asked. "Nah, I call every doctors and nurses like this." Ji Ae said. "Ooh, you must be close with them. Does your dad work here?" Bo Young asked. "You can put it like that." Ji Ae said. "More than telling that he works here, we can tell that everyone works under him." Yu Ah said. Bo Young looked in confusion. "Soo..Umm..What do you mean?" Bo Young asked. "It means that, this hospital is theirs, dumbo." Yu Ah said. "Ohhh...Oh? Wait, WHAT?!!? THIS BIG A&& hospital is theirs?! I'm sorry, this REALLY LARGE HOSPITAL IS ALL YOURS? And don't call me a dumbo." Bo Young asked being totally shocked. "Yeah..well, is that something really a surprising thing?" Ji Ae asked. "Well, Yeah totally! How come you guys never told me?!" Bo Young asked. "Almost, like 95% of the school's students here are totally rich and their parents run a large business. The other 5% are those who have entered this school by scholarship or other means." Ji Ae said. "Wow." Bo Young couldn't describe how she felt. "Then, Yu Ah..." Bo Young turned to Yu Ah. "Well, Yeah, my family runs chain restaurants. I guess you might have heard about it. The name is *then name of their restaurant*" Yu Ah said. "That one?! Your family owns it? I even ate there recently. Woah, I'm surrounded by rich fellas, so literally you guys are a part of the 95% students. And, even those IT guys', the HF girls', the sunbae team etc., families runs a business?" Bo Young asked. "From what I heard, yeah, they do." Ji Ae said. "Wow, like really WOW. How come I never knew this?" Bo Young asked. "Well, we thought it was normal. We can see who's families runs a business with their personalities, fashion sense, and their manners and many other perspectives." Yu Ah said. "What do you guys think about me?" Bo Young asked. "Well, from the day when I first saw you, you weren't wearing the uniform, but your fashion sense was so chic. And the gadgets and stuff you had in your hand were new. You have 'I don't care about what happen' vibes. So, we still think your family runs a business, is it?" Yu Ah said. "Umm.. you got it wrong. My family doesn't run a business and I neither got here by scholarship too. I just wanted to attend a top performing arts school, and this came in the top 1, and joint this school." Bo Young said. "Woah, your parents are really nice, they allowed you to study in a very luxurious school." Ji Ae said. "Aye, not at all, all this money is mine. I earned it by myself." Bo Young said. "By what means? Monthly allowance?" Yu Ah asked. "Nope, part time jobs, I worked in plenty of part time jobs and during Sundays I worked in a full time job. And I earned a pretty good amount of money. And with that I paid the money for this school." Bo Young said. "Woah, that's tiring. Didn't your parents help you at all?" Ji Ae asked. "Oh right! I packed some lunch for you guys too. It would be a bad thing to waste it so I packed some for you guys. I hope you guys didn't eat your lunch yet." Bo Young asked (FYI, she was changing the subject). "Great thing that we didn't eat yet. Did you eat your lunch?" Ji Ae asked. "No-?" The notification rung in Bo Young's phone. "Can we eat them here or should we go to the cafeteria?" Bo Young asked while taking her phone out. "We have arranged a separate room for us. So, we stay here whenever we visit dad. We can eat there, let's go." Ji Ae said. They took their things and started walking towards the room. Bo Young was looking at her phone. She thought: "It's Hee unnie, I wonder what it is. But, let's first eat this lunch and then take care of it." She closed her phone and followed the girls.