CHAPTER - 11 : THANK YOU AND SORRY.

"Actually, you told me to go after Yeong Hyun right. After I went there.....

(Earlier when Ji Ae went to 'help' Yeong Hyun.)

"Hey Yeong Hyun, it's been a long time."

"Oh, Ji Ae, it's you."

"Yeah, should I help you?"

"No, it's fine. I can do it by myself."

"Even though you refuse, humanity of mine won't stop me. So.....what are you upto these days?"

"Huh? I'm just me I guess."

"Yeah, I can see that you haven't changed except for our time to time hangout."

"Huh?"

"Oh, it's nothing. You have become busy huh?"

"Well, Yeah I guess. And what are you upto these days? You even found a new friend."

"Woah, you do notice me. I am working on my acting these days. The classes in school aren't enough, thus I take extra classes outside."

"Oh really? By the way, you changed your dream? You always wanted to be a stylist, but now have changed to actress."

"You still remember that?"

"Of course, I do. How can I forget how we were before."

"So, you feel like that too. I thought I was the only person who felt that we are not keeping in touch."

"If only if it weren't for that person."

"What? Did you say something?"

"Nothing. Oh right, do you have my number?"

"Yeah, but you never replied to my messages."

"You sent texts? I don't think I received any." He said and checked his phone.

"I did. Here this is your number right?" She said and showed the details to him.

"Oh, actually this is an old one. I changed my number long ago."

"What?! Really?! This is not your number?! Then who have I been talking to?! Aaahh, so embarrassing. Ji Ae, you idiot."

"You still scold yourself like this? And you saved my number as 'Yeong Hyunie' though." Yeong Hyun told and giggled.

"Huh? Oh that, I saved it when I got my first phone, since then it has been like that. Now-" Ji Ae couldn't finish her sentence as he grabbed the phone.

"Oh really? Now let me change the number."

"Oh okay."

"Here, I changed it. Chat whenever you are free. We won't fall out of touch hereafter."

"Woah, I'm touched. I finished filling it here."

"It's done here too. Oh, before that, I would like to ask you something."

"Why? What is it?"

"Are you free this evening?"

"Huh? I actually have my acting class today. But why did you ask out of the blue?"

"Oh really? Alright, I wanted to hangout with you. Ok we will hangout the day you're free. Okay?"

"Okay sure. Let's go."

(Back to the girls.)

"And that is what happened." Ji Ae said.

"Woah, he literally asked for a date. Congratulations!" Yu Ah said with an unbelievable look in her face. "I'm really happy for you Ji Ae." Bo Young said. "But, It wouldn't have happened if Bo Young didn't force me to go. Thank you~~" Ji Ae said. Someone brushed past Ji Ae. "Hey! Can't you be more careful?" Ji Ae asked at the person. It was Ha Sang. "This Ha Sang really has no manners right? Are you okay Bo Young?" Ji Ae asked. "It's nothing. By the way, you wanted to be a stylist? And I see you only attending vocal and dance session in school. I don't think I saw you going for the acting sessions either." Bo Young asked. "Oh that actually, you have dance sessions for like another hour too right. At that time I will go to my acting session. You might've not known it since you're so focused in the class. I do attend singing class but at times I can't because my acting session would be in the same time as your singing session." Ji Ae said. "Okay and hereafter when you are leaving tell me and then leave." Bo Young said. "But, you haven't seen Ji Ae acting. If she starts acting, you won't see Ji Ae but would clearly see that it's the role she has taken. She will be so immersed in it. She just kills the stage with her acting skills." Yu Ah complimented. "Woah, awesome. I wanna see you act once. Yu Ah what classes are you taking?" Bo Young asked. "Oh, I take fashion designing classes and singing classes. What about you?" Yu Ah said. "I take the normal wannabe-idol classes." Bo Young said. "But Bo Young's voice and singing skills are awesome and her dancing line is perfect." Ji Ae started complimenting.