CHAPTER - 34 : ANOTHER TOKEN OF GRATITUDE...?

Heyo! I'm back with a new chapter! Hope you all are doing good. Anyways, happy reading!

Previously,

Bo Young thought : "Why would she look serious?"

She reached the teacher's office and went to Soo Hee.

"Hello Ms.Han. I heard that you called me." Bo Young said with some nervousness.

"Oh yeah, you're here." Soo Hee answered normally. Bo Young thought : "She is normal though..."

"The reason why I called you is, I received a complaint." Soo Hee said.

"Complaint? What is it?"

"It's about you."

"Me?!"

"I heard that you and Ha Sang were noisy in the library."

"Oh, that..It-"

"I know it wasn't you. Why was he making so much of trouble?"

"He didn't understand any question, so, ended up making a commotion by whining loudly." Bo Young answered.

"*Sighs* The librarian in this school is a little bit sensitive. She wouldn't even give another chance. So, I've decided to send you both to the study lounge. There will be less students compared to the students in library." Soo Hee said.

"Okay, Ms.Han." Bo Young said.

"Whatever it is, don't make noise there again. Okay? *Bo Young nods* Fine, here is today's revising model test paper. You can go now." Soo Hee sent her off with a smile.

"Sorry Ms.Han, I will take care of it. Goodbye Ms.Han." Bo Young said and left the office.

As she went halfway towards the study lounge, she was reminded of something.

She thought : "Did Ms.Han tell that we have to go to study lounge to Ha Sang?" She then thought of sending a message to Ha Sang and took out her phone and started to type the text.

She typed : "Don't go the library. Come to the study lounge." But the message wasn't even delivered to him. His wifi was not on. "Why won't he even switch on his data or wifi?" She said and started to go to the library.

She reached the library. She saw Ha Sang arguing with the librarian. She went to them. Ha Sang noticed her coming.

"Oh, you're here. Look, they aren't allowing us to enter." Ha Sang said.

Bo Young glared at him. "Why are you glaring at me?" Ha Sang asked.

"I'm sorry for the trouble Ms.Kim. We'll leave now." Bo Young said as she bowed. The librarian nodded and went back to her work.

"What's happening here?" Ha Sang asked.

Bo Young faced him and said, "You. Follow me." Bo Young and started to walk out.

"What? What's happening? Wait for me." Ha Sang left the library in confusion.

He caught up with her soon.

"Where are we going now? Why aren't we going to the library?" Ha Sang was filled with questions.

"Don't ask questions and just come with me." Bo Young said.

"Why?!" Ha Sang whined.

"You're the reason. Now close your mouth." Bo Young replied. These words made Ha Sang go silent.

They reached the study lounge. There weren't any students in the study lounge. They settled down in a four seated desk, but they took the opposite chairs.