CHAPTER - 14 : EMERGENCY

"She didn't tell you? I am Seul Hee's husband! My name is Choi Jin Seok. Nice meeting you." He said while grinning. "Ohhh, I'm sorry, I had no idea how you look. I'm Nam Bo Young." She said. They bowed. "I didn't know we would run into each other here." He said. "Yeah...me too." She said. Bo Young thought: "I'm not sure but something is weird." "How are you doing these days?" He asked. "I am doing fine I guess." She said. "Really? It shouldn't be like that." He said with a straight face. "Pardon?" She asked being confused. "I said that it shouldn't be just fine but great. After all, you are living because of us." He said with the same straight face. "I don't understand." She said. "After all you are taken care by Seul Hee. Ok I gotta go." He said. "Thank you. Be careful on your way." She said. He then went outside. "Wow, What did I just witness, he was acting all strange." She said and turned to look at the door. She noticed something strange. "Am I seeing this right? Is that a woman with him? No no, let's not make assumptions, it might be his sister." She said staring at the door. She then continued with the work. But there was one thing that made her late. Hyun Wook didn't come up to work at all. "10 mins passed and he is still not here." She said and was about to take her phone to text. *chime* the bell in the door rang. "Welcome!" She said. She didn't notice the customer and took out her phone. She texted: "Sunbae, 10 mins passed, you're gonna turn up late. The boss will get mad." She sent the text and kept on staring at the screen.

The customer came to the counter. "Oh? Nam Bo Young?" The customer asked. Bo Young got startled and look at them. "Oh It's you, Mr.Nothing." She said. "Hey! Stop calling me that. Why are you working in a part time job?" Seong Seop said. "Sorry, I forgot your name. I just like it. Is the agency you are training in is also in this neighbourhood?" She asked while scanning the stuff that he bought. "No, but I live around here. I usually don't come here often, I come here only to see Ha Sang and Yeon Joon and to this store only my sister comes here...!" He said and realised one thing. "Here it's 8,900 won." She said and looked at him being all stunned. "Hey! Whatcha lookin' at? Pay and leave." She said. "Hmm? Oh! Ok. So do you work at this time?" He asked. "Actually, no. I don't work here in this timing. I work the shift before this." She said. Seong Seop's eyes widened. "What?" She asked. "Nothing. Alright I will leave now." He said and waved. "Okay." She said. As soon as he left, another one came in. She thought: "How long should I wait?" The customer didn't go to buy things but came straight to the counter. "You are the part time worker who should have left before right?" The person asked. "Yeah and you are....?" She asked. "I was sent by Hyun Wook. He won't be able to come today. So I came to fill in. Sorry for running late." The person said. "Ohhh, it's okay. You can carry on. I will leave now." She said and took her stuff. The person nodded. She then started leaving.

While walking she had so many thoughts running in her mind. She was thinking: "Hyun Wook sunbae didn't even notify me that he won't come to work. Why didn't he come? Should I ask? No, he will think that I'm being nosy. But, either way I shouldn't care about it. Don't distract yourself Bo Young. We have a lot of things to do. There are so many things that are in my mind now. Who in the world gave me this ornament? Why did they give this? When did they give this? Why the heck don't I remember those things? And the very important one...." She reached her house. She went inside and jumped on the bed. "I'm soooooo tired. It's 7.30 already. Let's talk with the girls. No let's talk with Yu Ah alone, Ji Ae might be busy." She said and took out her phone to chat. She texted: "Heya!"

"Hey Bo Young, I am in the hospital with Ji Ae to see her father."

"Ohh, Alright. Where is Ji Ae?"

"She went to meet up with the doctor. I'm sitting outside. Did your part time job finish now?"

"Nah, it finished long time back, but the next shift employee didn't show up, so I had to wait for the substitute. I'm so tired now. Ok, how is Ji Ae now?"