CHAPTER - 28 : REBEL

Heyo! I'm back with a new chapter! Enjoy reading!
Previously,

"Finally you ask who am I. Ha Sang! I'm Yang Ha Sang!"........

"Wait...What?" She asked in confusion. "I'm Ha Sang." He said. "It's you?! How did you get my number?" She asked. "You were added in the chat room so I can definitely see your number." He said. "Oh right...BUT WHY THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING LATE AT NIGHT?!" She yelled at him. "The thing that shocks me more is that, how can you shout late at night too?" He said. "Just...get to the point." She said. "I have a doubt in this question..." He said and read the question. Hearing the question, she helped him too. "Get it?" She asked. "Yeah..." He said. "Now that you're done. Don't call-*He hangs up* Hello? Hello!? He has the nerve to hang up just like that without thanking me?! ARGH, frustrating. I will just go to sleep." She said and went back to sleep. Again a few mins later, her phone rung. "This guy again?" She said and answered. "What is it again?" She asked. He asked another question. She helped and again went back to sleep. This continued the whole night, he kept calling continuously. He kept calling for every 10 mins. "I'm done. That's it. This guy is gonna keep calling me, I'm just gonna sit." She said being annoyed and sat straight. Answered every calls and slept in the middle when the calls ended, this continued for more than three hours. Finally he said, "Alright, I won't call you next time." He said. "Sigh, you can't even be honest with yourself. You said the same thing in the previous calls too. How can I trust you?" She said. "No no, you can trust me. This was the last question and I've done it." He said. "Sigh, that's a relief. Fine, I'm going to sleep. Bye.." She said and hung up. "Finally I can sleep.." she said. And went to sleep.

It was morning. Her alarm rung. She was trying to put off the alarm but missed it. "Tch, I just slept and its already morning." She said as she got off her bed and switched off the alarm. "Oh right! We have the exams today, I wonder how I'll perform." She said and got ready for school. While she was going outside, she saw her cap lying down on a table, sadly. "Hmm...I really want to take it to the school but I can't. Sorry, my cap. See ya later." She said and got down. She kept yawning the whole time. She thought: "That bastard made me sleep deprived. I hardly fall asleep and adding to that he gives me trouble. She got down and saw Hyun Wook standing. "Good morning sunbae." She said with no feeling and started leaving. "Good morn- Oh, Bo Young, I'm sorry." He said. "For What?" She asked when she stopped and turned back to him. "You told me to not tell them that we hung out yesterday. But I told them." He said. "Why?" She asked. "What?" He asked. "I clearly stated that you shouldn't tell them. Then why did you tell it to them?" She asked. "Umm..That..their continuous questions pressurised me and I was annoyed. I'm sorry." He said. She just sighed and said, "Okay. I'll forgive you. I understand your situation. We are getting late for school, let's go." She said. "Sigh, that's a relief. Let's go." He said. They started leaving. "I'm happy that you have forgiven me. I was worried you won't." He said. She blushed. She thought : "Damn, don't talk to me like that. I would take advantage of you." "Why were you worried that I won't forgive you? I'm not stubborn like others. However, this is something small, I just played with you halfway though." She said. "Whatever you say, i was worried that you will be upset over me and won't talk to me.." He said. "I was a little bit upset but I'm not stubborn. So, don't worry. And as I told already, you can talk to me anytime you feel lonely." She said. He smiled and nodded. She yawned the whole time. "You couldn't sleep well last night?" He asked. "What?" She asked. "You were actually yawning the whole time, and you look tired." He asked. "Sigh, That..it's nothing." She said. "Okay." He said. They reached the school. "You can leave first. See you later sunbae!" She said and started leaving to the garden. "Bo Young!" He called out to her. "What is it?" She turned back and asked. "Where do you always leave?" He asked. "Ahh..that..I go to the garden." She said. "Garden? There is a garden in this school?" He asked. "You didn't know it too? But there are so many flowers in the garden. Wanna come have a look?" She asked. "Oh sure..." He said. "But Wait..won't you be late to the class?" She asked. "We are early, so, no worries. Let's go." He said. "Good. Then, let's go." She said. They started going to the garden. "You have been in the school for a long time right, sunbae?" She asked. "Yeah.." He said. "And yet, you didn't know there was a garden. The same went with Yu Ah, she didn't know we had one. But it's just this side and nobody knows there is one." She said and went into deep thought. "Maybe like what Ji Ae said, Ha Sang doesn't let many of them to enter, so they don't know there is one." She said. "Ha Sang? Why is he involved in it?" He asked. "You must really not know about it. Apparently the garden belongs to him." She said. He stopped walking. "Why...did you stop?" She asked. "Let's go. We shouldn't enter without his permission." He said with a nervous expression. "Why do you look nervous?" She asked. "No, I'm not nervous. Let's just go. We shouldn't be a bother to others." He said. "It's totally fine, I went there more than twice and he didn't tell anything, the last time I went he caught me and told me to not go." She said. "Did you go even after he warned you?" He asked. "Definitely, I did. Why would I listen to him? Let's go. Don't worry, if you get into trouble, I will take care of it." She said and started leaving. "Bo- Wa- she doesn't listen at all." He said to himself and started following her. They reached the garden. She was already inside watering the plants. He sighed and went inside. He saw her watering the plants. He thought: "She came for this....*smiles*" He stood there and looked at her watering the plants. "Beautiful..." He said. "You're here." She said as she continued. "*Clears the throat*...this is beautiful." He said. "I know right!" She said. "You come here for this?" He asked. "What?" She asked. "You come here for watering the plants?" He asked. "Yeah. I heard that these were left by some students and staffs who want to represent their memories. They just leave it here and never come back to water them. It seemed like there was someone who water but they don't water properly." She said as she was watering the plants and then went to water lavami. She watered it with so much more care and stood up. "Let's go.." She said. "You came here again?" Ha Sang entered the garden and looked at Hyun Wook. "This time you took sunbae with you too. You just want to cause trouble, don't you?" Ha Sang asked. "Whatever, I finished watering. Let's go sunbae." She said and started leaving. Hyun Wook just confusedly followed her. Ha Sang grabbed her hand, hard. "Ha Sang, stop it." Hyun Wook said. "Ouch that hurts!" She said and twisted his arm. "Ah, Ah, Ah Ah, let go." He said. "Why should I let go when you are the one holding my hand?" She said. He then let go of her hand and held his hand which hurt. "Let's go, sunbae." She said and started leaving. "Bo Young! This is your last warning. If I see you in my garden again, I won't let it slide again. I have the papers too, here, it's clearly written it's mine." He said and showed the papers. "Oh god, what do I do? Then I shouldn't come here anymore?" She said. "Yea-" He was stunned by her next reply. "You think I'm gonna say that? Not even in either of our dreams. Whatever you show and tell, I'll never listen to what you say." She said and started leaving. Hyun Wook being confused followed her. "That girl-" She left him speechless.