CHAPTER - 57

Hey everyone! I'm back with a new chapter, hehehhe, dont ask me why I'm late. I already explained that I didn't have chapters for back up, so I had to take time to type them out. Am I finally have some chapters, so I'm back. And I'm kind of having a bit of good and relaxed time right now, so I can't focus on anything lmao. Anyways, that was useless. However! Let's go to the chapter! Bye! See you guys in the next chapter!

Previously,

"Hello Ms.Han!"

"Bo Young! I told you the wrong information."

"What are you talking about?"

"The money is not from your account."

"What?"

"It's not from your account."

"There is no way. Then whose is it?"

"It's- Wait, I forgot. I'll hang up the call and text you the name."

"Sure!"

The call ended.

"Anything wrong? You don't look normal."

"Everything is fine. Just something."

"You sure?"

"Yes sunb-" She received the text from Soo Hee.

"No way." She muttered after receiving the text.

"Why? What is it?"

"Wait a minute sunbae, I have to make a call. Do you mind being outside?

"Can't I stay here?" He was concerned. She resisted her feelings and said no.

He agreed and went outside with slumped shoulders and sad back. She rushed and called the person.

The person attended the call.

"Hello? Bo Young!" The person said.

"Hee unnie, why did you do it?"

"What are you talking about? What did I do?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. Why did you send the fees of my trip?" Bo Young shot her question. It was Seul Hee who paid the fees.

"W-what are you talking about? Ahahah! I don't even know how much the trip cost!"

"I told you it was free the day before why bother knowing the amount?"

"E-exactly! It is free. How would I pay?"

"Hee unnie, I'm not dumb. I collected the money for the trip and when I went to pay they said it was already paid. I asked my home room teacher and she said the account name was yours."

Seul Hee sighed on her side.

"It was you right?"

"Yeah..Bo Young-"

"Unnie, please don't do this here after. Every time you do something for me, I keep owing you something. Owing you is not the problem here, but you keep doing something for me. It feels so overwhelming." She said.

"Why do you feel overwhelmed?! I'm doing the same thing your mother would be doing. I'm looking at you like my sister. Won't your sister do that?"

"I know I know. But, let me do something for me too. You are again here giving me money. Don't spend too much money on me."

"Bo Young, do you hear yourself? If mom or someone of your relative was still here today, they would've done the same thing. I'm also doing that!"