CHAPTER - 23 : JUST WANTED TO GET TO KNOW YOU..

Heyo! Hope y'all are doing well! I'm back with another  new chapter, hope y'all enjoy it! And don't forget to vote, comment and share! Enjoy reading!

Previously,

At that time someone bumped into her. "?? Watch where you're going." She said and looked at the person. "I'm sorry." He (the person) said. "Wait..I know you! You're...."

"Wait...I know you! You're.....you're....I suddenly can't remember..." She said. "Wait...are you Bo Young?!" He asked. "Yeah! I am Bo Young! I know you but I can't remember your name..." She asked. "You lived in *name of the street where Bo young lived before going to Miami* The lavender and white coloured house? Am I right?" He asked. "Yeah! Exactly! I lived there! You still haven't  said your name, my head is going to burst....it's already paining." She said. "My name's Han Hyeon Ho.." He said. "Oh right! I call you Hyeon Ho bro! I finally remember it now." She said."Yeah...you've really grown so much..." Hyeon Ho said and realised something. She thought: "Wait...he will know about the accident because of how close we were..he might blurt it out and adding to that Hyun Wook sunbae is here...no..that shouldn't happen." "What are you doing here? And what are you doing nowadays??" She asked. "Ohh..I'm using my paid vacation usefully." Hyeon Ho said. "Paid vacation? Ah right! You must be working right now! What do you do nowadays?" She asked. "Oh I'm, I'm a police officer." Hyeon Ho said. "Woahhh!! You really did achieve what you wanted to become. Great!" Bo Young said. "You? What are you doing now??" Hyeon Ho asked. "Tch, you can't even predict what I'm now. Im a high school student definitely." Bo Young said. "Ohhh..a freshman? *Bo Young nodded* When I was a high school student you were just a 8 year old girl. But look at me now, I'm 22 years old." Hyeon Ho said. "Ohh really??? A very young man for a police?? That's really amazing." Bo Young said. "Im just a trainee. And you? Are you studying in the school that you wanted??" Hyeon Ho asked. "Of course! I worked hard to get into that school." Bo Young said. "And yeah Bo Young, I wanted to talk to you about one thing." Hyeon Ho said. "What is it?" Bo Young said. "It's about the acci-" Hyeon Ho was cut off by her because she knew what he was talking about. "Ohhh, let's go outside and talk. Sunbae, please wait over here, I will be back." She said and they both went outside of the arcade, leaving Hyun Wook alone inside.

Outside the arcade,

"What is it?" She asked.

"I heard about the accident and I heard that your mom..." He said.

"Sigh, Yeah." She said and put up a forced smile on her face.

"Are you okay?" He asked hesitantly.

"Yeah, I'm alright now. I'm used to it by now I guess but I still think, no, know that mom is with me." She said.

"I wasn't able to take it either. And you didn't even see me after you were discharged." He said.

"I went to Miami after that." She said.

"Really? How?" He asked.

"That's what mom wrote in the letter that she left for me and I just did what I was told." She said.

"At least you should've seen me while you were going and should've when you took your belongings from your house right?" He said.

"My belongings and my mom's belongings were all in the hospital. I just took it and left." She said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Isn't that how normally they send off people?" She asked.

"What are you talking about? Why would they send off someone with every belongings of yours?" He said.

"I just that it was normal and I couldn't have anything in mind except for knowing the fact that mom passed away." She said.

"That's acceptable. And how did-*His phone rings* Wait a minute." He said. She nodded.