CHAPTER - 30 : TRUST

Heyo everyone! I'm back today with a new chapter! And wish a all a happy new year! Let's hope this new year be better than the last year! Be safe, healthy and happy! Anyways, enjoy reading!

"Why were they like that?" Ji Ae asked. They both shrugged. "What do you think are the teachers hiding from us?" Yu Ah asked.

"What?" Ji Ae asked not knowing what she was talking about.

"The teachers are always telling, 'Only your performance in the exam will make sure 'that' will happen, so please work hard'. I don't know what they are talking about." Yu Ah said.

"Oh yeah, even Ms.Han and the other teachers keep telling that. Im really curious about that." Ji Ae said.

Bo Young nodded slowly.

"What's with your reaction? Aren't you curious about it?" Yu Ah asked.

"No. I'm not curious. Things happen unexpectedly. Who knows is there is a tomorrow at all. Somethings are bound to happen. We shouldn't expect too much." Bo Young said.

"Why do you talk like that, making the mood bad?" Yu Ah asked.

"That's the reality, girls. Sorry if it made you upset. But I just said the fact." Bo Young said and took the last sip of her chocolate milk. After completing it, she kept it in her hand to throw it in the dustbin in her class.

"Anyways, Yu Ah do you have any clue when we will have that open audition?" Ji Ae asked.

"I don't know..." Yu Ah said.

"What are you girls talking about?"

"We are talking about the open audition." Yu Ah said.

"Okay, but what's that..?"

"We are forgetting that you're new here. I think its because we are so close. Anyways, in our school, they keep a week of open auditioning where entertainment companies are invited to scout and select the students who meet their expectations. This happens every month, no, let me put that right, I can tell this happens unexpectedly. They just announce it whenever. That's why the students here are trained readily and everyone finds the students in our school unique." Yu Ah said.

"That's really amazing. I should be ready anytime too." Bo Young said.

"You're ready every time. You're really talented, you don't have to worry. And what was written on the note?" Ji Ae asked suddenly.

"What note?" Bo Young asked.

"The note which came with the chocolate milk." Ji Ae said.

"Ohh that. How will I know when you ask out of the blue when we were talking about something else."

"I just remembered it suddenly. Now tell me what was written."

"You saw it too, didn't you? I forgot though. Wait, it's in here." She  said and put her hand inside the jacket's pocket. She took it out and started reading. They all stopped walking. "Good luck with your exams. Here is my gift for you *Wink face drawing*." She read what was written in the note.

"How should I react to this?" Bo Young asked.

"I don't know. But they do not leave any hint of who they are. That makes it difficult." Ji Ae said. Yu Ah nodded.

"What are you going to do if you know who it is?" Bo Young asked.

"It's called being curious. I just like being curious y'know." Ji Ae said.

While walking through the hallways, Bo Young could see that the students kept pointing at Ji Ae and talking about her and staring at her. Yu Ah noticed it too. Yu Ah and Bo Young looked at Ji Ae who felt uncomfortable. They then grabbed hold of her hand and reassured her.