CHAPTER - 64

"Okay, so I have chosen the song and I've memorized the choreography. I just have to practice now." Bo Young said as she was sitting in the middle of one of the practice rooms after memorizing the moves of the song she chose. She memorized it pretty quickly.

She connected her phone to the speaker and played the song and started dancing to it.

"Woah, woah, woah." She stopped dancing as soon as she saw people intrude her practice through the mirror. The trio of annoyance entered the practice, who were Soo Ki, Rae Bin and Hyun Mi. Since the fight happened, the group split up. The group isn't HF girls anymore and Soo Hwa and Sang Sun have been hanging out together without causing any trouble.

"I have to practice. Get out." She said in monotone and began to stretch.

"Not before we sort things out." Soo Ki said, causing Rae Bin and Hyun Mi nod in acknowledgment.

She groaned, "what the hell do you want now?"

"Play the song you have chosen." Soo Ki demanded, not even as a request.

"Why should I?" She deadpanned.

"Because I feel like we have chosen the same song."

"So? Is there any rule that we can't choose the same song?" Bo Young asked, raising her eyebrows.

"No."

"Then, I don't care. I have things to do. Will you leave?"

"But, nobody chooses what we've chosen to be ours."

"Why are you scared that I will perform better than you?" She scoffed confidently causing the trio to be taken aback. She continued, "And Ms.Soo Ki, Ms.Rae Bin and Ms.Hyun Mi, fortunately the world doesn't listen and revolve around you guys. These things that you are doing to me won't work outside school either. You aren't middle schoolers anymore, to go bully and bother people to look cool. Now, leave." The girls looked really offended.

"You just wait." With that the trio stormed out of the room.

"I won't." She shook her head out of frustration and decided to stretch first before she actually starts dancing.

Few minutes into the stretch, the door busted open causing her to jump in the place, startled. She turned around to see a big crowd of students coming inside the room.

"What is going on?" She panicked at the amount of students inside the room. The train of students were ended with the trio. She then realized it was all the trio's plan.

"What are you doing?" She asked glaring at Soo Ki.

"You don't know? Soo Ki said that there was going to be a dance battle here." A student said among the group. She looked utterly confused. "Dance battle?" She asked looking really confused.

"Yes. Between you and us." Rae Bin commented, crossing her arms.

Bo Young rolled her eyes and threw her head back in pure annoyance. She just wanted to practice in peace while they decided to ruin her day.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Whoever wins will perform the song. If you lose, you change your song, the same rule applies to us too. Got it?"

"No. This is all meaningless. There is no rule that we cannot perform the same song as someone else. Are you in your senses?"

"But I can't stand people trying to do what we are doing. Its also called, 'plagiarizing'." Soo Ki shrugged.

"Now, what am I-" The door busted open again causing heads to turn. The person by the door stopped as he saw so many people inside, which he didn't expect.