CHAPTER - 25 : HANGOUT OR DATE? PT.2

Heyo! I'm back with another chapter! Now, enjoy reading!

Previously,

"Fine fine. Now, I want Bo Young to tutor and watch over Ha Sang....." Soo Hee said. "What?!" The class asked.....

"What?!" The class asked. "I mean, Bo Young will make Ha Sang's grades improve without making him fail." Soo Hee said. "Ms.Han, What are you talking about? Why me?" Bo Young stood up being shocked. "You know about your grades. You even had the top grades in the admission exams too. And if you don't know about this class, they are all students who didn't get good grades. I do know it doesn't matter for your dreams, but putting all these students in the same class was a coincidence. So, this is one reason and for the next reason you have far better grades. That aside, what is your role in this class?" Soo Hee asked. "That, that...but-" Bo Young was cut off. "Shush, just tell me what your role is in this class." Soo Hee said. "Sigh, Class president." Bo Young said. "What is your responsibility?" Soo Hee asked. "Helping the class students." Bo Young said. "Yes, so think of it as helping your classmate." Soo Hee said. "Tch, Why would I help this bastard?" She muttered to herself. "Did you tell anything?" Soo Hee asked. "Ha Sang! Can't you tell anything? You don't like me either, and you don't want me to help you either. Tell something." Bo Young said. "Can't you ask anyone else Ms.Han?" Ha Sang said. "I already told the reason, and I can't change my mind." Soo Hee was sure about her decision. They both sighed. "But I don't want to study with her." Ha Sang said. "Scoff, you think I really want to tutor you either?" She asked. "Alright alright, Stop arguing." Soo Hee said. "Are you going to ask someone else, Ms.Han?" Ha Sang and Bo Young asked at the same time. They both looked at each other in shock and then glared at each other. "What are you talking about? My decision is final and I ain't changing that." Soo Hee said. "Ple-!" Ha Sang tried to plead but, "Shush, no more words. I said the decision. Bo Young will tutor Ha Sang in the last two classes in the library, before you guys go home. Got it?" Soo Hee asked. They both nodded. "Don't you guys have mouth?" Soo Hee asked. "Yes Ms.Han." They both said. "I will leave now." Soo Hee said and left. "Ms- Ple- tch, she isn't listening." Bo Young said. "How can Ms.Han ask her tutor when I'm here. Argh, Annoying." Soo Ki said while she glared at Bo Young and stormed out of the class. Rae Bin and Hyun Mi did the same and followed Soo Ki. "Each has other worries and Soo Ki has this thing to worry about. Nobody can change her." Ji Ae said. "Where are they going, when the next class is going to start. I can't go call them either..they won't come back.." Bo Young said. "Don't worry, they might've gone to the restroom to rant." Ji Ae said. "Sigh, this wouldn't have happened if you didn't join this class and become the class president." Ha Sang complained. "Says who? The one who gets low grades. Hey, this wouldn't have happened if you didn't get bad grades, think before you speak." Bo Young said. They both glared at each other as usual. "Ms.Han went, so can you both stop glaring at each other and sit down." Ji Ae said. They both stopped glaring at each other and sat down. "You guys behave like elementary kids." Ji Ae said. "We are not!" They both said. "Fine fine." Ji Ae said. They both continued with their work. "What are those girls doing? The class is going to start." Bo Young said. Soo Ki and the other two came back. Bo Young left a relief sigh. Ji Ae giggled. The next teacher entered the class. They continued with their studying.

It was lunch time. "I don't have an appetite today." Bo Young whined. "Bo Young, do you know how lucky you are to tutor him? The girls are crazy about him and you got the chance to tutor him." Ji Ae said. "So what..? This one is just a jerk. I'm not even interested in him." Bo Young said. "Heyy, lower your volume, he might hear you." Ji Ae said. "I don't care." Bo Young said. "Yeah, the one who said that I'm a jerk is another dumbo." Ha Sang said and went outside. "That bastard..really..you always prove that you are a bastard." Bo Young said to him. He already left the class. "I'll tell you again, you are lucky to be near him y'know." Ji Ae said. "Then, why don't you tutor him? You look like you are jealous too. *gasp* Don't tell me that you lost feelings for Yeong Hyun." Bo Young asked. "The hell you're talking about. Fine fine, I won't tease you. But you know..you might be able to make him get interested in you." Ji Ae said. "What? Ji Ae, What are you talking about? You can see clearly that, we are behaving like past life enemies. That isn't going to happen at all. Not even in my imagination. Ugh, I hate this topic. Let's go." Bo Young said and started leaving. "Wait for me!" Ji Ae said and followed her. They went to the cafeteria. Yu Ah joined them. They started eating.