CHAPTER - 65

*taps mic* Ahem, HEY EVERYONE!! I'm back again! I'm really really sorry for the hiatus that I never really thought would be a hiatus. I got back to school and guess what? I've been having exams and couldn't get back at all and I wanted these 'back up' chapters like I always tell and never got time to type it out. I finally got some time so I'll post this chapter right now. And I came back to look at 804 reads- I- WHAT? EXCUSE ME GUYS?! OMGGGGG SCREAMING CRYING! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'LL MAKE SURE I WONT LET YOU ALL DOWN. *calms down* and I have my last exam tomorrow, wish me luck please! I'll see you guys next week! Have fun reading this chapter! Byeee!

"Those girls really don't know that all this will come back to them later." Yu Ah said after listening to Bo Young tell what happened in the middle of her practice. They were resting in the outside bench, as it was their recess time.

"Being your friend and knowing better, Ha Sang should've been on your side."  Ji Ae pointed it out.

"In a battle, your views and opinions matter, we can't just side with our friends because they are our friends."

"But it was so obvious that you performed better than them."

"Even the crowd was bribed. And who knows if he is still salty about the argument or not." She mumbled as she shrugged and looked at the time in her phone.

"Hi, hi, hi." The guys joined them with an enthusiatic greeting. And the awkwardness between Ha Sang and Bo Young was still present in the air. The group didn't really mind that because in their minds it was still one of the small arguments that they had, though they were serious about it when it actually occurred.

Bo Young didn't spare a glance at Ha Sang, and Ha Sang didn't either.

"Hey." Yu Ah waved once. After looking at Yeon Joon, Bo Young realized that she didn't inform them that the two formed a duo. "Oh, right. Me and Yeon Joon formed a duo now, for dance performance." She said pointing to Yeon Joon. The guys looked at him in wide eyes. "You didn't even tell us?" Seong Seop asked. Ha Sang just looked at Yeon Joon with a lowkey shocked face.

"Really? That's cool!" Yu Ah complimented with a wide smile. "The other girls are going to be so jealous of you now." Ji Ae added.

"And the guys will envy Yeon Joon." Yu Ah chuckled. "You said you were going to perform solo why did you change your mind?" Yeong Hyun asked.

"It was because of the situation. She suggested that if it was a performance with someone for this song, it would be good and she was going to choose a new song anyways. Things connected and I decided to do it." He shrugged.

"Cool."

"I'm looking forward to the performance." Ji Ae grinned. "We'll do our best." Yeon Joon smiled.

"But, Ha Sang, shouldn't you have been on Bo Young's side when those girls brought up an unnecessary dance battle?" Ji Ae brought it up. Bo Young was shocked at the sudden question of Ji Ae's, she didn't want to her to bring it up. She then looked at Ha Sang to look at his reaction, only to find that he was already looking at her with the same look he had when he saw her in the practice room.

Not wanting to stay under the awkward atmosphere anymore, she left the group after saying, "I have to go practice." She walked away from them.

"Bo Young!" Ji Ae called out to her, hoping she won't go. But Bo Young was sure about her decision.

"But you did really get so angry at her for something small." Yu Ah commented.

"You guys wouldn't know. I'm leaving too." Ha Sang said and left them, following Bo Young.