CHAPTER - 49

Umm..hey guys. Hehe*adds nervous chuckles*. First of all, yay! I'm back with a new chapter finally. Second of all, I deeply apologise for being soooo late in updating the chapter. Well my personal life was effed up, so I couldn't wrap my head around too many things. Things were so badly messed up. Anyhow I deeply apologise, so, I decided to upload two chapters today. Without a further ado, please do read the chapter. See you guys later!

Previously,

"That startled me!" She said as she was about to throw her hands at the person. She then looked up and recognised them.

"Ha Sang?" She asked as she frowned in confusion.

"Yeah. Why are you always ready to punch or throw hands at someone?" He asked.

"Defence." She said as she started walking. He followed her.

"Stop following me." She said and she continued.

"Why were you looking at your phone in the middle of the path?" He asked as he slid beside her.

"Just something."

"And what's that something?" He asked.

She stopped and turned to him.

"Look, I'm already in a sad-bad mood. Stop bothering me and go away. And I'm also hungry." She mumbled the last words and turned again to walk.

"So, something made you upset?" He said as he went beside her.

"Isn't that what I said now?" She asked.

"Okay, and what's that?"

"You won't stop asking questions won't you?" She asked giving up.

"Isn't that obvious?" He asked.

"*sigh* now, what do you want?" She asked.

"I want to know why you are outside now. I thought you were going to Ji Ae's."

"I went there and had to comeback as something came up, but that something got cancelled."

"You came all they way here for that something, but it got cancelled. Woah, that's tiring." He replied.

"Now that being said, I wonder why this person who is annoying me, didn't reply to my text." She asked.

"You texted me?" He hurriedly took his phone out of his long coat's pocket and checked his texts. She shook her head, continued with rolling of her eyes.

"I was practising, sorry. But, however, you did go to Ji Ae's, right?" He asked, being unsure.

"I told you, I went to Ji Ae and came back."

"Okay. Now where are you heading to?" He asked.

She stopped and turned to him.

"Did you perhaps switch souls with Yeon Joon after hitting your head on the table?" She asked.

"What kind of nonsense is that?"

"It was always him who kept asking questions and being active, but now, you're asking me questions and that guy is staying silent. With that, you're also being nice."

"It's because he is sick. And do you always want me to get on your nerves?"

"No thanks, I'm good."

"Stop calling me crazy when I'm being nice."

"I never said that!"

"You always mean that, dumbo."

"D-dumbo? Woah, I shouldn't have told you that you were being nice. I take back my words, bastard." She muttered.