CHAPTER - 20 : GRATITUDE

Previously,

"Hmm? What are you guys doing here?" She said as she recognised them. It was Yeon Joon, Seong Seop and Ha Sang. "Oh, you guys know each other?" Shin Na asked.

"Oh, you guys know each other?" Shin Na asked. The three guys looked at Bo Young in confusion of why she was there. "Oh Bo Young!? Why are you here?" Yeon Joon asked. "Definitely I'm here for working. For what else would I come here." Bo Young said. "Wait, so you work after she finishes?" Seong Seop asked as he pointed to Shin Na. Bo Young nodded. Seong Seop was shocked. "But, why are you guys with her? You know her too?" Bo Young asked. "Bo Young if you didn't know, this one(Seong Seop) is my little brother and the other two are his friends, I think you know all of them." Shin Na said. "This guy is your brother!" Bo Young asked in surprise. "You guys really know each other, right?" Shin Na asked. "Yeah, we go to the same school." Yeon Joon said. "Woah really?" Shin Na asked. Ha Sang nodded. "But is it that surprising when she said that I'm her brother?" Seong Seop asked. "Kinda." Bo Young said. "But, you don't work at this time right?" Seong Seop asked. "Who said that? Her shift starts by this time." Yeon Joon said. "How do you know that?" Seong Seop asked. "We come for buying some snack during the rest." Ha Sang said. "Ohh, so this was the girl you talk to every time I come to pick you up." Seong Seop said. Shin Na nodded. "Wait, and that day! You asked if I had a girlfriend, to set me up with HER?!?!" Seong Seop asked. Shin Na smiled awkwardly. Yeon Joon, Ha Sang and Bo Young were wide eyed. "WHAT?!" The three asked chorally. "Really? Unnie, did you ask that?" Bo Young asked. "Yeah I did. Well, it's not a bad thing though, you both suit each other too." Shin Na said. "Aye, don't be ridiculous noona." Ha Sang and Yeon Joon said together, then looked at each other weirdly. "Yeah, why would I date him? He isn't even my type." Bo Young said. "You neither." Seong Seop said. They both mocked each other. "Alright, I'm heading inside." Bo Young said. "Alright, bye!" Shin Na said. Bo Young waved as she went inside. "She is such a nice one." Shin Na said as she saw Bo Young leave. Seong Seop shrugged while Yeon Joon and Ha Sang didn't even hear what she told and was looking at the store. "What are you guys looking at? Aren't you going back?" Shin Na asked. "Yeah, but before that I have something to do. Be right back." Yeon Joon said and rushed towards the store. "Where are you going?" Ha Sang asked. Yeon Joon ignored and left to the store.

He went inside. "Welcome!" Bo Young said thinking it was a customer. "It's you." She said. "Yeah...did you get back home safe yesterday?" He asked. "Yeah, didn't I mention that in the text though? How is your uncle and aunt now?" She asked. "They are doing fine, one week left until he discharges from the hospital. Wait, how did you know they are uncle and aunt?" He asked. She thought: "Crap, did that just slip out of my mouth?" "Uh..yesterday, Seong Seop told everything when he was talking about you. He was just worried about you so he started talking about you. And don't tell him that I told you, please." She said. "If he mentioned about my uncle and aunt...he would've said everything." He said. Bo Young nodded. "Fine, I will take care of that later. I came to say one thing to you." He said. "What is it?" She asked as she sat on the chair. "I actually-!!" He was interrupted. Ha Sang came rushing inside the store. Bo Young looked at him in confusion. "We have to leave, they are calling us in for a meeting." Ha Sang said. "Shoot, Alright I'll tell you later!" He said and left with Ha Sang. "Okay." She said. Yeon Joon and Ha Sang went outside. Yeon Joon was running while Ha Sang was just walking casually. "What are you doing? We should hurry." Yeon Joon said. "Calm down, I lied." Ha Sang said. Yeon Joon stopped. "What??" Yeon Joon asked. "You seemed like you won't come back sooner, so I lied." Ha Sang said as he kept walking. "Ha Sang." Yeon Joon called him in a serious tone. Ha Sang stopped walking. "What?" Ha Sang asked in the same tone as Yeon Joon. "What's with you these days?" Yeon Joon asked. "What's me with these days? I've been the same. What's wrong with you?" Ha Sang replied. "What?" Yeon Joon asked. "Don't act like you don't know. Now, let's go. We have to practice." Ha Sang said. The atmosphere within them was totally different, it was serious.