CHPATER - 38 : THE WHITE AND RED CARNATION

Heyo everyone! I'm back with the new chapter! Hope you all are safe! Be safe! Anyways, let's go into the chapter! Enjoy reading!

"You're leaving the choice to me?" He asked, she nodded.

"He'll definitely tell me to leave." Ha Sang already knew what he was going to tell.

"He looks pitiful though. Let's let him join us." He said.

"Seriously? If you're going to make me look pitiful here, I just wouldn't join."

"Then go home. Why bother joining us?" She said.

"No!" Ha Sang said at once.

"You have to be kidding me! You were the one who told you didn't have anything to eat at home and made yourself look pitiful. And aren't you rich or something like this guy over here?  Don't you have maids at your home to serve you food?" She asked.

"Me? Rich? Who told you all these?"

"That's what I heard my Yu Ah and Ji Ae."

"My mother is just a doctor in a Ji Ae's hospital. And my dad is a authority in one of an entertainment company. I ain't that rich as these guys."

"That's still rich for me. Anyways, where were we?" She asked.

"About me joining you guys?"

"Oh right! Let's stop with this fuss, just join us." She was hungry and tired.

"Yay!" Ha Sang was joyed.

"Then shall we go?" She asked as she held the flower pots in her hand carefully.

Ha Sang and Eun Hyuk were silent. She turned to the both of them and said, "Can you stop staring at each other and start moving? We have to eat."

They both snapped back to the reality and started moving.

~On their way~

"You seem to know more about flowers." Eun Hyuk started the conversation.

"I guess so."

"You guess so? But you do know so much about them." Ha Sang asked.

"I don't remember so much but I have this faint memory of me and my mom gazing at the flowers in our garden, and refer the flowers to a book I have." She said.

"You know each of them with their names and you can identify each of them too! That's some really interesting and unique hobby that I've seen." Ha Sang said.

"Most of the flowers have different meanings according to the flower and their colours." She said.

"Then these have a meaning too..." Eun Hyuk said.

"Then what's the meaning of this flower? What's the name again...?"

"It's carnation, specifically it's a light red carnation. I actually wanted a white carnation."

"So..what's the difference?"

"As I said, these have meanings. A white carnation means pure love and luck, which is normally given to mothers on Mother's Day. And I wanted it for that. But there was only light red. Light red carnation means admiration." She said as she gazed at the flower.

Eun Hyuk snapped his head towards Ha Sang who had an undefinable expression in his face.

"Then, what does this flower mean?" Eun Hyuk asked, curiously.

"Oh right, Glory of the snow, specifically, this is lucile's glory of the snow. It doesn't have any meaning. Only some of the flowers have meaning. This comes under the category of not having much meaning. But it is called the glory of the snow as it blooms when the last snow melts and is derived from a Greek word, 'chion' which mean snow and 'doxa' which means glory." She said.

"Oh.."

A few minutes later,

"We're here." Eun Hyuk said.

"That was fast."

"Let's get inside."

     ;-;-;-;-;-;
So,t hats it for today! Hope it was good. Don't spend too much of your time outside and be safe and healthy guys! Wear masks every time you go outside. It's getting worse, please please please be safe. See you in the next chapter guys! Byeee!