CHAPTER - 18 : OPPOSITES

Previously,

"Bo Young!" Someone from the behind yelled weakly. She turned to look at. "Oh? Hyun Wook sunbae? What-!!!".....

"Oh? Hyun Wook sunbae? What's-!!!" She was shocked. Hyun Wook was about to pass out but before he could, she rushed to him and held him. "Sunbae? Sunbae are you okay? What's wrong?!" She asked but he didn't answer. She then went to the apartment's stairs and made him sit while leaning on the wall. She was totally confused. "Mom, what should I do? What should I do?" She said and got an idea. She rushed to her house and brought a glass of water. When she came back he was already awake. But still looked weak. She offered the water to him to drink. He drank it slowly. "... let me call a doctor!" She said and started to search her phone in the backpack but before she could do that he waved his hand and said, "No, don't call a doctor." He said in a feeble voice. "But..you don't look good. Alright! I will call the neighbours from the apartment." She said and stood up to go upstairs but he grabbed her hand and stopped her. "No, don't go." He said. She then sat beside him. "Are you really alright? You don't look fine. You look like you haven't eaten anything for the past few days." She said. He got flustered and looked at her. "Why...are you looking at me like that? *Gasp* Was I right? Did you really not eat anything for the past few days?" She said as she covered her mouth shockingly. "Not few days, only yesterday and today morn-!" He said and finally realised that he was spouting everything. "Woah, how come you never ate? Anyways, now hold my hand and stand up." She said. He just looked at her confused. She nodded at him, telling to hurry up. He did what she told. They went to her house. As she entered, he hesitated. Noticing that, she stopped and looked at him confused. "Why? Come on." She said. "Won't your family be uncomfortable?" He asked. "They are not here, so you don't have to worry, so come inside." She said. He entered being half hearted. "Please, be my guest and sit down." She said as she was pointing to the dining table and going towards the kitchen. He sat down just like she said.

She went to the cupboard and took out a cereal box with her right hand and with her left hand, from the refrigerator which was just next to the cupboard, she took out the milk. She got a cereal bowl ready and passed it to Hyun Wook. "For now eat this, I will make something now." She said. "You don't have to." He wasn't accepting it. "You are my guest now, and moreover someone who is sick, so please. Now, dig in." She said. He then started eating. She smiled and went to the kitchen to prepare a dish. The dish only needed 10 minutes. 10 mins later, "And done." She said and took the bowl to the dining table. He was already finished with the cereal. "Enjoy!" She said. "Oooh, it's bokumbap* right?" He asked. She nodded. "Smells delicious." He said. She smiled. "Thank you for the meal." He said and started filling his stomach. She sat in the opposite chair in the dining table. "Woah, it's really delicious. Did you learn it from your mom?" He asked. "Nah, I learnt in from the Internet. But why didn't you eat yesterday and today? Is something wrong?" She asked. He slowed down eating as soon as he heard her asking that. She noticed that he was hesitant. "Well, forget that I asked that-" She said. "My family runs a clothing brand business. Recently, it hit rock bottom. My parents couldn't take it and were so stressed. They usually don't involve us for any business matters, that is me and my sister. But this time, they included me. They used the rest of the money and my part time job income to arrange for a photoshoot for me to model with the clothes. I woke up really early than usual and went for the photoshoot for the past few days. I could handle the first day because I could have at least a sandwich in the break. But after the photos were released, the business started to go well again. My parents didn't want to stop there and called me yesterday too. I couldn't get a break but it's doubt if I even drank water yesterday. That's what happened past two days." He said. She looked at him worriedly. "Umm, that's not something good to hear. What about now?" She asked. "Now, the business is back to its place so they're not bothering me anymore." He said. "How did they repay you? You were definitely not interested so they should've done something right." She asked. He shook his head. "They didn't do anything. They just let me be." He said. "Tsk tsk, that's not something parents should do. Oh! Right! Are you sure it was okay to tell me?" She asked. "Yeah, I feel relieved that I got something off my chest." He said and smiled. She smiled back at him. "Was it good, the bokumbap?" She asked. "Yeah, totally. Alright, I will leave now." He said and stood up but ended up tumbling and sat on the chair again. "I guess, you still have to eat more. You should wait here, I can order something online too." She said. "No no, you've done enough. I should get going home." He said. She then held her hand out to help him. He held her hand and then they went together to his house.