CHAPTER - 69

Bo Young was listening to the song to revise her moves. Yeon Joon was looking at the copy of the list order of the performances he was given.

Realising that Yeon Joon has been engrossed in that paper for a little while just for finding out their names, she decided to help him.

"You're talking a long time just for finding our names. Give me." She took the papers from his hand and decided to search for their names.

"Yeon Joon Han and Bo Young Nam, is what we're searching for." She mumbled audible enough for him to hear and correct her phrase. "Ice Queen and Chic Boy is what we're searching for." He said looking a bit proud for naming them like kids.

Bo Young looked at him in disbelief and replied, "Hey, stop kidding," She realised that he wasn't fazed and was serious with what he said.

"Are you serious right now?" She deadpanned causing him to nod.

"We have real names you know, why would you name us like some kids named us?" She asked unable to control her emotions.

"Well because- No wait, that's not the problem right now. The problem is, I can't find our names in the list!" Yeon Joon uttered.

"What? You can't find our names? That's impossible." Her eyes growing dark she went through the order slowly and steadily to make sure what he said was a lie.

"No way.." She started from the top again. She looked at him with disheartened eyes as soon as she found out what he said was true. They couldn't find their names on the list.

"We can't waste our time here. There isn't much time left for the event to start either." Yeon Joon said and got back the paper from her and looked at her reassuringly.

"Let's go ask the committee right now." She said receiving a nod from Yeon Joon. They stormed out of the room at once and were hurrying towards the event managing committee. It's not consisted of the students as the contest is for them, henceforth, consisting of the teachers. They made towards the busy crowd of the backstage and finally made it to the room of the event managing committee.

Yeon Joon knocked the door lightly twice, to which a teacher came out.

"How may I help you?"

The two looked at the teacher's name card to identify.

"Ms.Kim, we can't find our names in the list." Yeon Joon declared handing the teacher the list.

"That can't be. What's your name?" The teacher asked looking at them, confused.

"Umm. Ice Queen and Chic Boy?" Bo Young muttered earning a really confused look from the teacher.

"We aren't lying, it is the name I registered. Please do look for it." Yeon Joon hurried her.

"O-okay, I'll check for it." The teacher hurried into looking at it. Their eyes were really nervous, their performance wasn't far away now and there was already an obstacle. Adding to that, this being the first performance of Bo Young in somewhere she really wanted to be in, she looked so worried. Noticing that Bo Young looked really worried, Yeon Joon looked at her softly and muttered, "Don't worry, we'll definitely be on stage no matter what. I promise." Bo Young nodded at him reassuringly.

The teacher came back to them and replied with a sorry smile, "I'm sorry but I can't find your names here."

Their eyes widened.

"What do you mean-" Before Yeon Joon could speak, Bo Young interrupted by saying, "Can our names be added into the order by some means?"

"I'm not sure about that, let me ask about it to the head." The teacher left again heading towards the head.