CHAPTER - 21 : HANGOUT...OR...?

Previously,

"Since, you ruined our life and are living happily, how about I ruin your life and we live happily? Go meet your mom today, Bad bye!!" He said and pulled the trigger. "NO!!!".....

He said and pulled the trigger. "NO!! DON'T KILL ME!!" She yelled and sat up on her bed being frightened, she actually woke up. "Huh? Was it was a dream? Sigh, I got reallly scared. Sigh, I'm totally relieved that this was a dream. Thank you mom, for making it as a dream but at the same time why the hell did I dream of that? More than a dream it's one of the very bad nightmare I've ever had. Phew, that was horrible. But wait, it's morning already?! Sigh, I fell asleep fast and it was a deep sleep, no wonder the day is already here. But, I wanna know who that man is.." She said as she sat up being confused and terrified. She then shook her head trying to shake the thought of the nightmare and went to freshen up. She took a shower and then came back to her living room. She turned on the tv, the channel which was broadcasting was a news channel. "In a house in *name of a neighbourhood* a man was shot. The police are still investigating about the killer." The news reader said. Bo Young was shook. "So, What happened in my dream really happened, but there, the victim was also man, I don't know who the killer is though. *Gasp* Do I have superpower where my dreams actually happen? Tch, What are you thinking about, this story is based on your life and not fantasy. Whatever it is, I should be careful." She still couldn't get over the nightmare. She then received a message. "I was gonna get away form my phone for a while though. What's it?" She said and checked the message it was from Hyun Wook. "Hey, I hope you have woken up. If yes, then good morning." He sent. She smiled. "Yeah, good morning sunbae." She texted, totally forgetting about the 'date' or the 'hangout' like she says. "How about you come to *the name of a restaurant* for lunch? Then we can hangout in some other places too?" He replied. "Damn, I totally forgot about the hangout." She said as she hit her forehead with her palm.

"Yeah sure sunbae, anything's fine with me." She replied.

"How about by 1:30? I will come pick you up from your home."

"If that's okay with you, then I'm alright, sunbae."

"That's totally okay for me. Alright, see you soon." He sent.

"You too." She sent and then kept her phone away.

"Sigh, I hope it will be fun today. Well, it will be, after all, it's him. It's someone who interests me. Let's see." She said. She then went it eat her breakfast. While she was eating, someone ringed her doorbell. "Damn, Who is that? Is it that guy from the nightmare?" She murmured as she stood up, slowly from her dining table. She took a fork from the table. She went to the door monitor and checked who it was. "Oh, it's Yeon Joon's aunt..?" She said as she kept the fork aside and went to the door. "Oh, hello. Any problem miss?" Bo Young asked as she opened the door and greeted her. "No dear, there will be no problems, hereafter. You have solved it already by helping us. Here, it's the water bottle you gave that day." She said as she smiled and handed out the bottle. "Oh, alright. Please come in." Bo Young said as she left way for her to enter. "It's alright. I have to go down, they have discharged my husband today, so I have to prepare things." She said. "Do you want any help miss?" Bo Young asked. "It's okay hon, Yeon Joon is here, so he is taking care of things down there." She said. "Ohhh, Okay. If you need any help, I will be here." Bo Young said. "Thank you so much, you've already done a really great help for us. I don't know how I will repay you." She said as she held Bo Young's hand. "You don't have to repay miss. And I don't expect any too. Everything's fine as I wanted and you wanted. That's good enough for me." Bo Young said. The woman smiled. "Alright I will get going now. Take care." She said. "You too miss." Bo Young said as she saw the woman leave. Bo Young then went to eat and went and sat before the TV. "Let's watch something." She said as she switched it on. She kept switching the channels. "Cheesy...boring....dramatic. Sigh, nothing's interesting these days. Guess, I will just get ready." She said as she went to get ready. "What shall I wear today? I don't have a dress either. Alright, this will do." She said as she picked a black and red striped crop top and a black jeans, along with her cap and the same jacket. "After all my cap suits with any outfit." She said as she wore and looked at herself in the mirror. She then checked the time. "I still have an hour more. Let's do something till then." She said as she went and sat on the couch. "Oh right, I should ask Hee unnie how I should get a transmit pass.". She said and took her phone and started texting. "Hee unnie! Are you busy? If yes, then reply when you are free." She sent. She waited for a while. She didn't reply. "I will just wait till she replies." She said. Just by then, she received a notification. She opened it to reply, but it wasn't Seul Hee. "Oh It's Ji Ae." She said.