CHAPTER - 27 : ICE QUEEN

Heyo! I'm back! My exams completed today, so I'm back with a new chapter!! So....without further a do....lezzz gooo! Enjoy reading!

Previously,

She thought: "This is definitely going in a wrong way. She might look in this direction any time....what should I do, what should I do?.."

She looked around trying to get some ideas. Then she got one. "Oh! The restroom symbol is in the opposite direction of where he is standing. Let's just go there."

"U-unnie, I want to go to the restroom."

"It's to your left side."

"I don't want to go alone."

"Are you a kid?"

"Unnie, I'm new here, I might get lost. Come with me."

"Sigh, fine.."

She successfully distracted her and went to the restroom. She kept looking at Jin Seok. And as they went halfway, Jin Seok also left the subway. Bo Young kept glancing over him to check if he left. As soon as he left she sighed. She thought : "He's gone finally. Let's try not to get Hee unnie distracted."

"Go inside alone, I can't come there too. Sigh, do you think you're still a kid? You're a high school student."

"Fine, fine, here after I won't ask." She smiled and went inside.

They then came back from the restroom to the place where they had to get the T-money.

They bought it and was going back to the parked area. But Bo Young was still bothered by Jin Seok.

"You have some time left. We will go to a nearby café and then drop you in the convenience store. Okay?"

Bo Young was dazed.

"Bo Young?"

"Are we here?" Bo Young asked snapping out of the thoughts.

"Hmm?" Seul Hee asked.

"What are you thinking about? You were blank."

"Oh..nothing..what were you talking about?  Sorry, I didn't listen properly."

"I said that you have some time left, so let's stop by a café nearby and then drop you at the store."

"Ohh, fine."

"Is something troubling you?"

"No, nothing. Just that I have exams starting tomorrow."

"YOU are feeling nervous? The girl who was in the top of the school and classes is nervous? You will do well, don't worry."

Bo Young thought: "I'm definitely not worrying about that. Sigh, I'll try not to show that in my face now. Damn, I really can't control my expressions." She looked out the window trying to putting a normal face.

"I've never been out like this y'know?" Seul Hee said.

"Like what...?"

"Relaxed, without any stress and with someone really precious to me.." she smiled.

"Hehe, me too. It's been a long time since I went out."

"We're here! Let's go." They got out the car and entered the café.

They ordered their drinks and went back to a table.

"This café is so good." Bo Young said.

"I know right! I always buy from here."

"Ahh right, the hospital is not far away from here."

"It is not far away but I can't come here every time to get mine, so I definitely order online."