Consummate the Marriage Part 3

Kuroo was now on top of a naked Kenma in only boxers. Their clothes were placed in the closet on hangers so they wouldnt get ruined. "God baby I love you do much~" Kuroo connected his and Kemas lips together in a hungry kiss. It had been so long since they actually had sex. Of course, it is possible to have sex while being pregnant but Kenma and Kuroo decided not to. Then Kenma had to heal from the surgery which took about a month or two. Then they were so busy getting ready for the wedding and taking care of Kai they had no time to actually have each other. Kenma pulled Kuroo down more to deepen the kiss while letting out soft moans into it. Kuroo moved his hands up and down Kenmas body just wanting to feel him, touch him. Kuroo lifted Kenma up by his butt a little while Kenma wrapped his legs around his waist. Kuroo pulled back a little to catch a breath and looked at Kenmas face. "Why are you so beautiful Kenma" Kenma smiled at Kuroo while panting slightly. "Why are you so fucking hot Tetsu" Kenma connected their lips again sliding his tongue into Kuroos mouth. He bucked his hips upward rubbing against Kuroos hard member. Kuroo pulled back slightly, a string of saliva connecting from their mouths. Kuroo quickly sat up slightly and slid off his boxers. He looked back to see Kenma practically drooling while looking at Kuroos body. "My body is all yours kitten and forever will be~" Kuroo moved so he was sitting up slightly against the headboard and Kenma quickly moved ontop of Kuroo. "Wait babe I need to prep you first" Kenma smirked and turned around waving his ass in the air in front of Kuroo. "Then prep me daddy~" Kuroo lost sense of all control as he inserted a finger into Kenma. Kenma whined and wiggled around a little from discomfort but it soon turned into him moaning, begging for more. Kuroo kept going until he was able to add 3 fingers and pump them in and out easily. Usually, Kenma and Kuroo would take their time pleasuring each other and preping but they were so sex deprived they wanted each other as soon as possible. Kenma let out a loud moan when Kuroos fingers brushed against his prostate. Kuroo pulled all his fingers out making Kenma whine from loss of touch. When Kenma felt Kuroo doing nothing, he turned around and sat on Kuroos lap facing him. Kenma was going to talk when Kuroo suddenly flipped Kenma over so he was now laying on his back. He put a condom on and went on top of Kenma. Kuroo positioned his dick right at Kenmas entrance. Kuroo pushed in the tiniest bit before stopping. Kenma was whining and bucking his hip forward trying the get any friction he could to give him pleasure. "Babeee~ whyd you stop? I want you" Kuroo smirked and started pushing in a little more before stopping again. "Tetsu just put it in please~" "Beg for it baby~ I want to hear what you want. So tell me kitty, what do you want from daddy~" Kenma tried moving a little but he wasnt getting anywhere so he grabbed Kuroos face and kissed him. Kuroo kissed back and felt up and down Kenmas thighs with his hands to tease Kenma even more. Kenma pulled back to look at Kuroo in the eye. He looked really desperate. "Daddy please I want your big cock inside of me! I dont care how desperate I sound I need you. I need to you fuck me until I cant stand it anymore~" Kuroo smirked before giving Kenma a quick little kiss as he started pushing in. Kenma felt tears well up in his eyes from the pain mixed in with the pleasure. Kuroo started leaving little kisses all over Kenmas face to take his mind off the pain. After Kuroo was all the way in, he let Kenma adjust to his size since it had been awhile. "Ok you can move now" Kuroo started thrusting slowly while studying Kenmas face for any signs of discomfort. At first it was a little painful but then a wave of pleasure hit Kenma like a truck. Kuroo was now going at a normal pace and slowly speeding up increasing the volume of Kenmas moans. "F-fuck babe I missed you cock~ Its s-so big!" Kuroo pounded into Kenma. They were both sexually frustrated and needed to get this out before moving onto the more gentle side of this. "Shit Kenma I-Im gonna-" Kenma screamed a moan as Kuroo brushed his prostate. After a few more thrusts, Kenma came onto himself and Kuroo while Kuroo came in the condom with a loud moan. They were both panting before Kenma looked at Kuroo and brought his face down, kissing him. Kuroo kissed Kenma and held the side of his face while Kenma ran his hands through Kuroos hair. "I missed that. ." Kuroo chuckled before pulling out, taking off the condom, tying it and throwing it out. "I did to baby. I missed your beautiful moans~" Kuroo moved back to Kenmas lips. While they were kissing, Kuroo opened his eyes a little and looked at the clock on the nightstand. It had only been a half hour since they had gotten home and Kuroo wanted more. He pulled back and looked at Kenma. "Can we go one more round?" Kenma smiled and kissed Kuroos nose. "Sure hun"