Halloween Part 2/3

Kenmas POV:

"Cmon Kenma! We're gonna be late if we dont leave now! And you know Tsukishima always takes the best parking by Oikawa and Iwazumis place!" "Im coming!" I quicky pull on the red hood over my head and race down the stairs. I look to see Kuroo putting on his jacket and has mine next to him. "Thanks for getting my jacket babe" Kuroo just nods and I quickly stick my hands through the jacket sleeves. I put on my shoes and Kuroo puts on his boots. "Shit, we need to go now we're really gonna be late!" I grab Kuroos hand and drag him out the door to the car. Kuroo get in the drivers seat and I get in the passengers side. Kuroo and I hate being late to events. Especially if its an IwaOi event because they make you drink if you're late. Oikawa made the rule when Kuroo and I were once 20 minutes late to their barbecue and they made us take 3 shots each as 'punishment.' Needless to say, I embarrased myself and got drunk so we were NOT going to let that happen again. We ended up getting to their house a little before Tskuishima did but Akaashi had already taken the good parking so we had to park done the street anyway.

No Ones POV
Kuroo and Kenma werent even by the door yet before thye could hear loud music boomjng from the house. "Damn if thats loud out here then imagine how its gonna be when we actually get in the house" Kenma scoffed and Kuroo just giggled from how annoyed he already was. They finally got to the door and knocked. The door immedietly opened and the couple saw an Oikawa dressed as a demon. "Oh my god!!! You made it just on time. Darn I was really hoping I would get you to drink. QUICK TAKE OFF YOUR COATS I WANNA SEE YOUR COSTUMES!!!" Kuroo and Kenma laughed at how eager Oikawa was but did as told. They stepped inside the house and took off their coats. Oikawa looked like he was gonna die when he saw their costumes. "Ok first, Kuroo you look super hot. Next, Kenma... WHAT THE FUCK!! WEAR DRESSES MORE OFTEN YOU LOOK SEXY AS HELL BABE!!" Oikawa had always called Kenma babe. He still doesnt know why but hes gotten used to it now. Apparently Oikawa mentioned Kenma to Kuroo many times before they met but he always reffered to Kenma as 'babe' so Kuroo never knew who Oikawa was talking about. The pudding head giggled and thanked him while Kuroo laced his finger with Kenmas. "Cmon baby, I wanna find Bokuto and Akaashi." "Ok lets go" As they were walking, they stopped and said hi to everyone who was there. First they saw Suga and Daichi with Hinata, Kageyama, and Iwazumi. Then they went and saw Ushijima, Tendou, Semi, Shirabu, Yaku, and Lev. Finally the couple said hi to Tskuishima, Yamaguchi, the miya twins, Suna, Sakusa, Asahi, and Noya. After that, Kenma and Kuroo went to find Akaashi and Bokuto. Kuroo wasnt surprised he didnt kind them in the main room because they were probably making out somewhere. Kuroo and Kenma walked in the kitchen to find Akaashi and Bokuto sitting at the table eating. Akaashi was dressed in a sexy cheerleader costume and Bokuto was a vampire with a big ass cape. "Hey you pigs why are you in here alone?" Kuroo started talking and Kenma was just staring at Akaashi. "Hey hey hey! You finally got here! Akaashi wanted to wait for you and Kenma and we got hungry so we came in here." Bokuto got up and bro hugged Kuroo. Akaashi stood up and looked at Kenma. The two friends stood there staring at each other. Kuroo and Bokuto looked over to there boyfriends with worried expressions. They were acting very weird. All of a sudden Kenma and Akaashi at the same time, let out an "OH MY GOD!!!" It was high pitched like a girl squeal and caused Kuroo and Bokuto to cover their ears. Akaashi and Kenma were jumping up and down both rambling on over each other but how cute the other looked. Jumping was a mistake because Akaashi and Kenmas skirts were falling up and down as well. Kuroo and Bokuto could see their boyfriends underwear and lost it. At the same time, Bokuto and Kuroo both slid in front of their partners and covered them up. "Oh oops, sorry Koutarou" " Awwwww Agaaaaashhiiiii youre so cute!!!" Akaashi blushed and kisssd Bokuto. They kinda forgot Kuroo and Kenma were there with looks of disgust on their face. Kuroo snapped his fingers "Hey guys we dont wanna be here when you start fucking so chill." A giggle emitted from Kenma and making Kuroo smile.