Anniversary Part 2

-Week later-

"Goodmorning baby~" Kenma woke up being spooned by Kuroo who was giving him soft kisses all over his face. "Mmm 'morning Tetsu" Half asleep, Kenma turned his head and gave Kuroo a little kiss. "Kenma do you know what today is?~" Kuroo started kissing Kenma again leading down to his necj giving him small butterfly kisses. "Mmhm haby anivesay~" Kenma said half asleep. "Cmon kitten you can do better than that. Cmon its time to wake up anyway~" Kuroo turned kenmas head and kissed his lips gently. Kenma was slowly waking up and started kissing back. He opened his eyes a little to look at Kuroo who was smiling brightly with his messy hair going in every direction. "Happy Anniversary Tetsurou~" Kenma put his hand on Kuroos face while rubbing his cheek with his thumb. "Happy Anniversary Kenma" Kuroo kissed Kenma once more and then pulled Kenma in close. "God I love you so much kitten. Im so happy we've been together for a full year" "Yea well this is only a year. Imagine being stuck with me forever" Kuroo blushed. He knew that today was the day. The day he would propose to Kenma. For right now though, he brushed it off and played it cool. "If I were stuck with you forever, life would be amazing" Kenma smiled and streched his arms. "Ok well cmon we got a long day ahead of us. First is Im making you breakfast. I was supposed to wake up around 9 but I guess you beat me" Kenma said glacing at the clock which read 8:00. Kuroo stretched his arms and looked at Kenma who had gotten out of bed. "Baby want me to help you with cooking?" "No this is part of my special treat for you today. You can either wait here and Ill call you when Im done or you can wait in the living room" Kuroo got out of bed and hugged Kenma from behind. "Can I watch you cook?" "Sure" Kenma and Kuroo walked down the stairs into the kitchen. Kenma quickly grabbed an apron and started grabbing a buch of ingredients from both the fridge and cabinets. Kuroo sat down at the table and just watched Kenma start cracking eggs and cutting vegetables. "Kitten what are you making?" "You'll see~" Kenma continued his work with Kuroo watching him from behind. "You know Kenma, you have a really cute ass~" Kenma, being a confident person that morning, shook his ass a little for Kuroo and smirked. "And its all your hun" Kenma yelped as Kuroo smacked his ass from behind him. He squeezed Kenmas butt and leaned down by his ear. "Your right, it is mine and I own it. You better be prepared because if you keep this up you know what will happen tonight~" Kenma shivered from Kuroos hot breath hitting his ear and neck. "Babe just- let me cook" Kuroo laughed a little before giving Kenmas butt one finak smack and returning to the table to watch Kenma. Not to long after, the food was done. Kenma had made himself and Kuroo a big fancy breakfast. "Baby what the hell this looks amazing!"

 "Baby what the hell this looks amazing!"

Example of what Kenma made-

Kenma kissed Kuroos cheek and sat down across from him. "Yea well Ive been practicing a little on my cooking skills. Just leveling up" Kuroo grabbed a plate of food, thanked Kenma, then started eating. The eggs were cooked to perfection. The bread was toasted just enough. Everything on the plate came together in harmony. The flavors powerful and delicous. (A/N- I should make a food x reader fic LMAO- im not funny" Kuroo ate all the food on the plate leaving nothing but maybe a few crumbs. Kenma ate everything as well and started colliecting the plates. "Did you like it?" "Liked it? I FUCKING LOVED IT! Honestly Kenma that was soooo good thank you baby" Kenma smiled to himself, proud of his accomplishment. 'Present one. Complete' "Hey Ken Ken I have a surprise for you~" Kenma had just put the dishes in the sink when he turned towards Kuroo. "And what might that be?" Kuroo motioned Kenma to follow him. Kuroo led Kenma up to the guest room door that was closed. "The present is in here. I know how much you have been wanting this so I finally got it. By the way when you go in be very careful around it." Kenma was confused but listened to Kuroo anyway and opened the door. Inside was what appeared to be nothing. "Uh babe there isnt anything here" Kuroo pulled out a little toy mouse from his pocket and put in on the ground. Out from under a pillow came a small grey kitten running towards it. Kenma gasped and looked at Kuroo. "You didnt. . " "I did. And her name is Mochi" Kenma started crying and bent down to pet the kitten. It flinched a little but curiously sniffed Kenmas hand. The kitten started purring and rubbing itself on Kenma hand. "Oh my god babe thank you so much" "Your welcome pudding~" Ever since Kenma and Kuroo moved in together, Kenma has been wanting a kitten. Kuroo at first said no but obviously he changed his mind because now they had a kitten. "Tetsu I-I thought you didnt want a kitten because they are to much responsibility so why-" "Well about two weeks ago I was just passing by one of our neighbors and they happened to have a bunch of kittens. This one caught my eye so I asked them to keep it and I would go pick up the kitten later. I brought her home yesterday while you were filming" Kenma let Mochi play with the toy and stood up. He pulled Kuroo into a kiss while Kuroo wiped his tears. "Thank you so much. . " "No problem baby" Kenma looked down at the kitten and picked it up. "Can we leave her in my gaming room? I dont mind if we move her litter box and food there." Kuroo nodded yes. He had a dopey grin on his face from seeing Kenma so happy. 'Present one is done. Onto present two'