Game Night

-Time skip to 4 months later-

Everything was going great for Kenma and Kuroo. They both moved in together a month ago and has been having game nights every saturday for them and their closest friends. Today was a game night and Kenma was cleaning up the living room, knowing it would be extremely messy by the end of the night. "Hey kitten watcha doin'? Kenma blushed. He still hasnt gotten used to the nickname even though thats pretty much all Kuroo calls him. "Im cleaning because today is game night, you know that you idiot." Kuroo put on a fake sad face. "Wow Kenma Im hurt. To call your beloved boyfriend and idiot. Just wow." He wiped away a fake tear and sniffed to go with the act. Kenma immedietly dropped the blanket he was folding and turned to Kuroo with a worried face. He ran over to Kuroo and gave him a kiss. It only lasted a few seconds but it was still a very loving kiss. "Kuro I was joking dont be sad please you arent an idiot." "Awww kitten~ I was joking but its nice to know you care about me so much. I love you~" Kuroo kissed Kenmas forehead and pulled him into a tighter hug. " I love you to you idiot." "Kenmaaaaaa"

-3 hours later-

Everything was set up. Everyone always brought their own game to play so Kenma only brought out one game from his collection. Kenma was still doing youtube and was super famous but still nobody knew about Kuroo. Kenma didnt know if he was ready to show his boyfriend but his fans already kinda knew because they heard kuroo scream when he accidentally spilled hot water on himself during one of Kenmas livestreams. Kenma ended up cutting the livestream there and going to help Kuroo. The next day he posted that he had a friend over and they dropped something. There was a lot of speculation on Kenma having a boyfriend/girfriend. Kenma didnt hide it well and wasnt ashamed but he still hasnt told his fans. He knew he would do it soon just at the right moment. Kenma was thinking all these things until he heard the doorbell ring. Kenma put the game down on the table, ran to the door and opened it to find Hinata and Kageyama standing there. Hinata had a bag with clothes and a game in his hand. Kageyama had bags of chips in his hands. Kenma let them inside the house and helped them settle in. Hinata and Kageyama lived about 45 minutes away so they just stay the night and leave the next day. Once Kenma got their stuff settled in the guest room, the doorbell rang again. Kenma dashed in the living room to kind Kuroo already opened the door and was bro hugging Bokuto while Akaashi looked at them in disgust. Kenma hugged Akaashi and helped him bring their stuff inside while Bokuto and Kuroo were still doing their 'BROOOO' thing with each other. Kenma found it annoying and cute at the same time but Akaashi just found it annoying. "What, you jealous Kuroo is holding your man like that?" Kenma asked Akaashi with a slight smirk on his face. "W-what no I just find it annoying" "Yep, sure you do." Unlike Hinata and Kageyama, Bokuto and Akaashi lived 10 minutes away so they were able to go home every night but still brought their stuff just in case they were to tired to go home. Finally after everyone was done with their greetings to each other, they started their game night.

"Kenmaa why did you punch me off!" Hinata said with a groan. They were playing Super Smash Bros. "Because thats part of the game Shoyo." "Only I get to call him Shoyo." Of course that was Kageyama and he said it in a whisper only Kenma and Hinata heard. "Of course you big baby. I love you~" Hinata kissed Kags cheek and looked back at the screen. " Love you to d-dumbass." Kenma couldn't help but giggle. They were so different yet so perfect for eachother. Kenma thought that was how he and Kuroo were. So different yet so perfect together. While Kenma was spacing out, Bokuto ended up being able to finally finish off Kenma and won. While Bokuto was going 'HEY HEY HEYY' and Akaashi trying to calm him down yet still very proud of his boyfriend for beating Kenma, Kenma was still zoned out and didnt even notice that he had lost. "Kitten are you ok?" "Yeah yeah babe im fine.." Everyone stopped what they were doing. Even Kenma. Kenma hadnt called Kuroo 'babe' in a very very long time. Like, since they first started dating. It was just that Kenma was so zoned out and the word 'babe' just slipped out of his mouth. Kenma turned a super light shade of pink and turned to Kuroo to see his reaction. Kuroo was a dark shade of red and was just staring at Kenma mouth slightly open. Hinata breaking the silence, " Kenma did you just call Kuroo 'babe'? I didnt know you call him that! Its cute" Out of nowhere Akaashi just burst out laughing. Everyones eyes were now on Akaashi laying on the floor tears going down his face from laughing so hard. Everyone else was silent, especially Bokuto, who looked like he had just gotten the best birthday present ever. " Y-you finally ... called h-him b-babeeee!" Akaashi was now wheezing which made Kageyama burst out into laughter as well. Everyone who was trying to hold in their laughter just let it out and now everyone was laughing except for Kuroo. Kuroo still sat there on the floor, super red and mouth still slightly open. After everyone calmed down from their burst of laughter, Kenma said, " Yea so um, MARIOKART?" And thats what happened. Kenma acted as if nothing happened and went to get MarioKart. Kuroo was still shocked and hasnt moved from his position at all. " Oi Kuroo! Wake up! Yes Kenma just called you babe now get over it and play!" Bokuto was trying to get Kuroos attention but no use. Kuroo was still in shock. Finally Kenma came back and saw Kuroo still sitting their doing nothing but looking forward. Kenma gave the game to Kageyama to put in and went and sat in Kuroo's lap. "Kuro yes I just called you babe it just slipped out now cmon and play." When Kenma saw almost nothing was happening he kissed Kuroo. He kissed Kuroo passionately until he felt Kuroo kiss back. Whenever they had these types of kisses, they usually lasted long and turned into a makeout session. It was about to be just that before Hinata interupted, "Um guys I know you probably want to fuck and all but we are still here so can you do that tomorrow when we leave?" This made Bokuto and Akaashi giggle and Kageyma just nodded. Kenma blushed and turned back around still sat on Kuroo's lap. Kuroo, who was now finally in the real world, wrapped his arms around Kenma and kissed his head. Akaashi sat in Bokutos lap as well and grabbed a controller. Bokuto played with Akaashi's hair while they waited for Kageyama to get the game set up. Finally after a couple of minutes they got settled and started the match.

Kenma was now in second place. Akaashi was in first. Hinata in sixth and Kageyama was in twelfth running off the road almost constantly. Kuroo was concentrating harder than Kenma. He had never seen Kenma in second place before. Bokuto was in awe and Akaashi was concentrating very hard to not run off the road. (They were on the Rainbow Road track btw). "Ken, are you ok? You do know you are in second place right?" Kuroo whispered in Kenmas ear. "Kuro, I got an idea just hold on." Kenma was really close behind Akaashi. Then Kenma cut infront of Akaashi to get the item box in front of him only to have Akaashi push him out of the way to get back in first. "Bingo" Kenma whispered but only Kuroo heard. Kuroo looked at the screen searching for what Kenma was talking about until he spoted it. Bokuto looked over to see Kuroo's expression change from slightly worried to a smirk. Bokuto looked at the screen and saw the thing that would make Kenma win. "Akaashi really quickly look at what Kenma has!" Bokuto half yelled half whispered. Akaashi looked at Kenmas side of the screen for a split second and saw blue. "No no no it cant be what I think it is I will totally lose now!" Thats when Kenma hit the button on the controller and sent a blue shell going to Akaashi. Akaashi was right there before the finish line when he was hit with the fucking devil shell. Kenma passed him and won in first place. Akaashi soon got second. Hinata came in eighth. And Kageyama was still running of the road in twelfth place. "Kenma how could you!" Bokuto was now crying in the corner of the room and Akaashi who also seemed annoyed went over to calm him down. Kenma looked at Kuroo who was still smirking. " How did you know you would get a blue shell?" "I didnt I just knew I would probably get a shell or mushroom and all of those would have made me win anyway." Once Bokuto calmed down and Hinata finally helped Kageyama finish in eleventh place, they looked at the time. "Its 3:30 in the morning!?" Bokuto yelled from his place on the couch. " Oh we should probably head back now then. Im not that tired so I can drive home." "Ok I'll help you pack your things." Kuroo said to Akaashi. Kuroo and Akaashi went to the guest room where everyone threw their stuff and Kuroo started to help Akaashi. "I still cant believe Kenma finally called you babe without being drunk or hungover." "Wait how did you know he called me babe when he was drunk? And what do you mean by 'finally'?" Kuroo looked at Akaashi with a confused expression. "Kenma tells me almost everything so of course he told me and Kenma has been thinking of calling you babe for a long time. I thought you knew" Kuroo turned to Akaashi with a grin. " He wants to call me babe?" "Yea thats at least what he told me like a couple weeks ago. I dont know but you should maybe talk to him about it because I dont think he would ever do it again if you didnt tell him you like it, which Im guessing you do since you are smiling like a child." "Wow Akaashi so rude" Kuroo chuckled and helped Akaashi pack the rest of his things. Eventually, everyone said their goodbyes and Bokuto and Akaashi left. "Well I think me and Kageyama are going to sleep. He had to much milk and is about to pass out any moment now." "Ok goodnight Shoyo see you tomorrow morning." "Night Kenma and Kuroo!" And with that Hinata and Kageyama went to sleep for the night.

It was now 4am and Kuroo and Kenma were laying in their bed cuddling. Kuroo couldnt stop thinking about what Akaashi had told him about Kenma wanting to call him babe. Kuroo loved the thought of Kenma calling him that. Kenma was already his cute little pudding head kitten but Kenma saying babe was just the cutest most sexy thing to Kuroo. Yea, he thought it was SEXY. "Kuro are you ok? You seem distracted" Kuroo turned his gave to a confused looking Kenma when Kuroo noticed he had been smirking and staring at the wall. " Oh Im fine kitten~ I was just thinking of something." "What were you thinking about?" "Its nothing kitten lets just go to sleep and we can talk in the afternoon after Hinata and Kageyama leave." Kenma was half asleep by now and barely heard a thing except 'nothing kitten' which made him blush. " Ok well goodnight Kuro, I love you" "I love you to Kenma." Kuroo kissed Kenmas sweet, soft lips and when he pulled away he saw the small young adult had fallen asleep already. 'You will be calling me babe soon my kitten. God why are you so cute' Kuroo chuckled looking at his sleeping boyfriend next to him and then fell asleep.

OMG THIS TOOK FOREVER AND IT WASNT EVEN THAT GOOD 😭 anyway hope yall enjoyed and just as reminder I upload the kuroken story every other day or at least try to. I might upload more than that tho it depends on if i feel like writing that day or not. 🤷‍♀️ OHHHH BTW i made a haikyuu zodiacs story to and i upload 2 or more of those stories a day so please go check that out as well! Ok this is super long so imma leave now my clownz!- chaotic clown 🤡