Bunny

!I do not own the picture!

Kenma walked out of the bathroom wearing a playboy bunny outfit and some thigh high socks. Kuroo was sat on the bed in only boxers holding a bunny tail butt plug and some bunny ears. Some weeks ago, Kenma got this to wear for Kuroo and finally decided to use it. Kuroo grabbed the butt plug and slowly entered it in Kenma making a soft moan escape his lips. "Kitten~ you look so sexy like this. . Oh my god you really want me to go hear dont you~?" A slight blush appeared on Kenmas face when he nodded. "But Tetsu, let me do the work for the beginning this time ok?" Kuroo nodded and leaned back on the pillow. "Do your magic baby~" Slowly, Kenma crawled inbetween Kuroos legs and situated himself so he was in a comfortable position. Kenma placed his hand on Kuroos twitching member watching it struggle in the confinement of the boxers. "Ngh- K-kemma cmon" Kenma looked at Kuroo and smirked. He started palming Kuroo through the boxers but not taking them off. Kuroo was letting out breathy moans and his head was leaned back against the pillows. "Hey daddy~ do you want me to suck your cock? You want me to stop teasing you baby~?" Kenma continued his hand motion staring at Kuroo. Kuroo has a massive daddy kink so whenver Kenma calls him that, Kuroo feels like he is about to lose his mind. "K-kenma please c-cmon baby just suck daddys c-cock like a g-good boy~" Kenma lifted his hand a slowly started sliding off Kuroos boxers. Once they were completely off, he got to work. Kenma licked his way up from the base of Kuroos cock to the tip. He sucked on the tip to tease Kuroo. Kuroos hands were intertwined with Kenmas hair. "Oh my god K-kenma your so good~" Kenma came up with a pop and looked at Kuroo. "Daddy, today you call me your bunny ok~?" Kenma shook his ass in the air a little for Kuroo to see the butt plug in him. Kuroo nodded and leaned back signaling Kenma to continue. He went back to his work sucking Kuroo. The room was hot and dark. Kuroo looked up a little to see Kenma had taken out the butt plug and was now fingering himself while still sucking Kuroos dick. "B-bunny listen to daddy and stop pleasuring yourself. Ill do that for you~" Kenma seemed to not listen to Kuroo but he was actually just blanking from how good it felt. Kenma moaned and sent vibrations into Kuroo causing him to tug on Kenmas hair a little and fall back into the pillow. "Baby d-didnt I tell you to stop? You need to listen to me~" Kenma once again didnt listen, his mind completely foggy. Kuroo sat up and brought Kenma up. He looked at Kenma with a serious look while Kenmas eyes were lazy and he moaned, falling back onto Kuroo. "Bunny, stop" Kuroo spoke in a rough deep voice that seemed to get Kenmas attention. He pulled out his fingers and looked up at Kuroo. "D-daddy please. . please fuck me~"

Kenma sat up on Kuroos lap and grinded on him. As many times as they have had sex before, Kuroo still gets surprised when Kenma becomes super needy and erotic. "Bunny, lay down, ass up" Kenma quicky got off Kuroo and layed down with his ass in the air. Kuroo reached over at the table and grabbed a condom. He ripped it open and put it on his rock hard member. He grabbed a bottle of lube and opened it, squirting a generous amount onto his hand. He put most of it on himself but the rest he put on Kenma. Kenma was panting hard. He doesnt know why, maybe because he was ovulating, but he felt extra horny than he has before. Kenma looked back a little at Kuroo to see him lining up his cock with Kenmas hole. Slowly, Kuroo pushed into Kenma letting out a groan in pleasure. Kenma moaned loud and closed his eyes. He started to move back and forth a little to signal Kuroo to move but gave the wrong idea to Kuroo. "Baby boy~ If you wanna do the work go ahead" Kuroo pulled out of Kenma and flipped them over so Kuroo was laying down and Kenma was ontop of Kuroo. "Ride me bunny~" Kenma took off the outfit completely now, leaving only the thigh high socks on. Slowly, he lowered himself down on Kuroos cock and let out a big moan. He started bouncing up and down, his face flushed red with drool dripping from the corner of his mouth. "Ngh- AhhHH!" Kuroo jerking his hips up hitting Kenmas prostate. "Oh, found your sweet spot already?" Kuroo thrusted his hips up once more making Kenma let out a big moan. Kenma was bouncing up and down on Kuroos member taking him all in each time either hitting or brushing past his sweet spot. Kuroo jerked off Kenma as he rode his cock. "GAH! AHH DADDY IM GONNA NGH AHH~!" Kenma and Kuroo both came. Kenma fell onto Kuroo panting. "That was quick baby haha" "Another. ." Kuroos breath hitched. "W-what?" Kenma lifted his head and looked at Kuroo. "Another round"

Buzzzzz. "AHHH OH MY G-GOD GAH!~" Kenma had a vibrator in his ass that was being controlled by Kuroo. Kenmas legs were shaking violently. He felt like the world was spinning. His vision was foggy and all he could think about was the pleasure he was having. Kuroo, who was seated behind Kenma, was watching and controlling the vibrator. It was like a dream come true to Kuroo. Being deep in love with someone and being able to watch them in pleasure. "Kitten~ you are so cute. Want daddy to fuck you now?" Kuroo turned off the vibrator so Kenma could calm now a little. "W-what happened t-to bunny" "Kitten fits you better" Kuroo took the vibrator out of Kenma earning a moan from him. "Baby tell daddy what you want~" Kenma was still panting but answered as best he could. "Daddy I w-want you to fuck me until I-I cant stand anymore. I-Im all yours d-daddy~" Kuroo pushed his member roughly into Kenma. He pounded Kenma hard leaving no time for Kenma to adjust, although its not like he needed to be adjusted to his dick anyway. Kenma was super loose. Kenma was screaming in pleasure and Kuroo was letting out an occasional moan as well. All they could focus on was one another.

-Meanwhile-

"Ok Dai, Im just gonna go in, drop it off, then come back outside alright?" "Ok sounds good Ill be waiting here" Daichi kissed Sugas cheek earning a giggle from Suga. He got out of the car holding a cat keychain that belonged to Kenma. Kuroo bought it for him on Kenmas birthday so Suga figured he would make sure it was returned to them. He knocked on the door and waited for a response. Nothing. Suga knocked again and waited. Still nothing. He started to get kinda worried. Kuroo and Kenmas car was in the driveway so why werent they answering the door? Luckily, Suga had been over enough times to know where the spare key was kept. Suga turned toward Daichi who was looking at him from the car and put up one finger to signal him to wait. Carefully, Suga picked up a heavy flower pot and underneath was the spare key. He took it and unlocked the door. Slowly, Suga opened the door and what was he greeted with? Slapping sounds and screams coming from down the hall. Suga quickly put the keychain down on the table and closed the door behind him. His face was red and poor Suga was traumatized. He went back to the car with a bright red face and a dead look. "Uh Koushi? You good hun?" "I feel bad for Kenma" Daichi turned toward Suga and looked confused. "Why would you feel bad for him? Did something happen?" "I feel bad for his ass. Its probably ripped up by how he was screaming. They were fucking Daichi. They were fucking" Daichi turned red and immedietly turned on the car to leave. ". . . I think they are making babies" "Koushi!!" Daichi laughed at Suga. His face looked dead. "I wont be surprised if Kenma gets pregnant from this. Did you know he can get pregnant? Just like me and Yams" Daichi nodded and pulled out of the driveway. He reached over and grabbed Sugas thigh. "If they get pregnant, maybe we should try what they did~" "Daichi!! Dont say embarrasing stuff like that" Suga covered his red face with his hands while Daichi laughed. "Fine fine. . . Oh you know what- we dont have to wait to see if Kenma gets pregnant, we can just do it on our own." "Ha, jokes on you, im not ovulating!" Daichi stopped at a red light and turned toward Suga. "Who said thats stopping me?~" Suga turned red and smirked. "Yes Officer!"

-Back at the house-

Kenma was laying cuddled on Kuroos chest. "Kitten~ I have a question since you arent screaming my name anymore" Kenma blushed and cuddled more into Kuroos chest. ". . What" "Well you were all like baby fever and stuff. . But like, were you just horny?" Kenma burst out laughing. Kuroo looked at Kenma and started laughing as well. "Oh my god babe, do you think I would lie? No if I was horny I wouldve just said something" He kissed Kuroos cheek and layed back down. "I love you" "I love you to Ken Ken" They were about to sleep when the phone rang. "Whos calling?" Kenma reached over and grabbed his phone. "Its Suga- Hello?" "Hey Kenma! I dropped by earlier because you forgot your keychain at Tsukishimas." Kenma sat up a little. "I dont remember you coming in my house?" "Yea well thats because you were screaming" Suga heard a groan from the other side of the phone then a loud thud. "Uh Kenma?" There was soms distant talking then footsteps could be heard through the phone. "Hey Suga its Kuroo. Sorry, Kenma got embarassed so he through his phone across the room. . . Its on the table? Ok thanks Suga. Ok bye" Kuroo hung up the phone and turned around to see Kenmas face smushed in the pillow. "Kenma, if you keep throwing your phone it will break." "Its due for an upgrade anyway" Kuroo sighed and climbed back into bed. He wrapped his arms around Kenma and brought him close to his chest. "Goodnight pudding" "Night hun"

Sorry this was super rushed. THIS WAS A SHORTER CHAPTER CUZ NEXT CHAPTER IS HEHEHHE THE GOOD PART. THE PART I HOPE YALL BEEN WAITING FOR. k thats it bye- chaotic clown🤡🙈