Cook

-Kuroo's house-

'Ngh what happened last night?' Kenma had just woken up. He was still half asleep and had a massive headache that was from his hangover. Once he woke up a little more he realized he was cuddled into someones chest and they had their arms around him. Kenma jumped little being startled causing the bedhead he was sleeping with, to move and have a lighter grasp on Kenma. 'Did we do something last night? Why am I sleeping with him? Why is he only in boxers? Am I wearing his clothes!??' Kenma was mentally freaking out because he could not remeber what happened the night before. Kenma looked up at Kuroo and all his panic went away. Just something about how Kuroo looked when he sleeps made Kenma's heart melt. Kenma pushed all the worry thoughts away and snuggled into Kuroo's chest more. He loved Kuroo so much and they hadn't talked to each other that long and only met the other day. But everything felt so... natural with Kuroo. Like they had been dating for years when Kenma just became his boyfriend yesterday. Kenma and Kuroo layed there in bed for another half hour before Kuroo woke up, eyes half lidded and his hair a little more messy than it already was. Kuroo looked down at Kenma who hadn't noticed Kuroo wake up and was just laying there on Kuroos chest with a smile on his face looking down. "Goodmorning my sweet kitten~" Kenma jumped a little but then softned as soon as he saw Kuroos face. What was wrong with him. He was never like this. Kenma was not the kind of person to be soft and all lovey dovey but here he was, with Kuroo being exactly that. And he didn't mind it. "Kenma? are you ok?" "Yes I'm fine Kuro, just a little headache thats all." "Awww no more calling me babe?" Kenma looked at Kuroo with shock and Kuroo looked at Kenma with a smirk. Kuroo knew the kitten probably did not remember the night before so he wanted to tease him a little. "I- I what?" Kenma asked. His face was now flushed red and his eyes were wide open staring into Kuroo's soul. "Yea kitten yesterday night you were all like 'I wanna stay with you babe. Babe let me sleep with you please. I love you babe.' Kenma was shocked but thought one thing only. "Kuro did we fuck or something??" This made Kuroo bust out into laughter, he sounded like a hyena dying. "Oh my god no Kenma we did not fuck last night. You wanted to stay with me last night after you were done dancing and grinding on me an-" "Wait I danced and grinded on you last night??" Kenma was burning red now. Omg how could he let himself get so drunk. "Yea it was really cute and sexy and I almost got a bon-" "Kuro what did we do when we got your house? Why didn't Akaashi take me home?" " I told you, you were whining and refused to let Akaashi and Bokuto take you home so Akaashi let me take you home. When we got to the house I let you change and you were going to sleep in the guest room but then you started crying and said you wanted to sleep with me. Then you passed out almost as soon as we got in bed." Kenma was now flushed and deep shade of red and refused to look at Kuroo. Kenma did not care about anything else that he did except for cry. The only other people who have ever seen him cry was Hinata and Akaashi the last time he was drunk. Other than that He was never cried in front of anyone after age 8. Not even his parents saw him cry. "Kitten are you ok?" "H- huh? oh y- yeah im fine." Before Kuroo could question Kenma more his stumach grumbled loudly which caused them both to burst out into a fit of giggles with the occasional snort which made them giggle even more. "So Ken, are you hungry?" Kenma turned red from the nickname. "Uh yea s- sure." "Hey you call me Kuro and babe which I find extremely adorable so I get to call you all the cute nicknames I want." "o- ok.." Kuroo chukled, kissed Kenma's forehead, and proceeded to get out of the bed making Kenma shiver from the cold. Kenma got out of bed and Kuroo was already downstairs getting breakfast ready. Kenma grabbed a random hoodie he saw laying on the floor and put it on.

Kenma walked down to the kitchen to see Kuroo shirtless, in only boxers, wearing a baby blue apron that said 'This Cook Is A Spicy One' which made Kenma flush red and giggle. Kuroo turned around to see his adorable boyfriend in shorts and his hoodie. Kuroo was mentally screaming at how cute Kenma looked in his hoodie. "Kuro you ok?" Kuroo did not answer. He just kept staring at Kenma like he was an angel. "Kuro hello? Earth to Kuroo!" Still nothing, just a stunned red faced Kuroo. Kenma had an idea. He walked over to Kuroo slowly and pulled him down by the straps of the apron. Seductively, Kenma whisperes in Kuroo's ear, " Babe~ whats wrong hunny? Do I need to kiss you until you pay attention?" Kuroo lost it. He grabbed Kenma and started to kiss him which Kenma was startled by but melted right into. Kuroo bit Kenmas bottom lip asking for entrance which Kenma granted whichout hesitation. Soon, the stove was turned off and they were having a whole makeout session on the couch. After a good 10 minute make out, they decided to actually eat breakfast this time. Kuroo cooked them some soft boiled eggs with bacon. Kenma ate everything on his plate which made Kuroo happy since that means he did a good job. Although he knew he would do a good job because he was actually an excellent cook. "Wow that was so good Kuro, like for real I'm lucky I got a hot boyfriend who is not only sweet amd caring but can also cook! Like damn I'm super lucky." Kuroo was just staring at Kemma shocked that he was so blunt about what he just said. Kuroos face was already red and soon so was Kenmas when he realized what he had said. "I said that out loud, didnt I?" Kuroos face quickly softened as he proceeded to get out of his chair and walk over to Kenma. Kuroo gave Kenma a rough kiss stuffing his tounge in Kenmas mouth. Kenma was to stunned to do anything so he just sat there and let it happen. Kuroo finally pulled away after a minute and smirked and the red kitten in front of him. "You are right Ken, I am a good cook." He proceeded to wink at Kenma and take their plates to the sink and act like nothing happened. Kenma just sat there proccessing what happened. 'This is going to be an interesting relationship isnt it. But I think... in a good way.'

Hey my clownz!! WHEW THAT TOOK LONGER THAN EXPECTED!! i was stuck on what to write next for so longgg ugh but its fine now I figured this out i guess. Hope yall enjoyed and i have 2 announcements. first is that there is going to be time skips so if u dont like tho then baii😗✌ but if ur fine with that then bitch welcome to the club. SECOND, smut is coming up soon so same thing, if u dont like it dont say i didnt warn u. anyway once again hope yall enjoyed and leave any suggestions u have in the comments if you want. This is way to long already so baiii🤡 - chaotic clown