Bottoming

Kenma was all healed up now and Kojiro was doing well. Kuroo, however, was not doing well. He was CRAVING to have something, anything done to him sexually by Kenma. He had been feeling like that for 2 months as Kenma healed. Kuroo wanted to feel good and not by fucking Kenma, but by another way.

Kenma had just laid Kojiro in the crib for his nap when Kuroo came in. "K-kitten can I ask you something. . ?" Kenma turned around and saw Kuroo playing with his fingers and looking at the ground with a red face. "Sure babe, whats up?" Kuroo opened his mouth to say something but then closed it and shook his head. "N-nevermind its fine" Kuroo turned around and walked out of the nursery leaving Kenma to wonder what in the world Kuroo wanted to ask him.

Kenma sighed and walked out of the room to follow Kuroo. All the kids were at Hinata and Kageyamas place to visit so no one else was home except for Kenma, Kuroo, and the sleeping Kojiro. Kenma walked into the living room and saw Kuroo sitting on the couch. Slowly, Kenms walked over and climbed onto Kuroos lap how he usually would. Except this time, Kuroo almost instantly became hard from even the slightest bit of friction. Kuroos face turned beet red and he groaned as Kenma started to realize what was happening. "Aw Tetsu if you wanted to you couldve just asked. No need to deprive yourself, Im all healed now. We can do it." Kuroo shook his head no and Kenma raised an eyebrow. "So you dont want to have sex?" Kuroo let out a shaky breath and covered his eyes with his hands. "C-can I b-bottom. . ? I-i prepped and cleaned. ."

_______________

It wasnt everyday Kuroo bottomed. Actually, this will only be the 5th time Kuroo has ever bottomed and Kenma was ready to use it to his advantage. Kenma smirked and kissed the top of Kuroos nose. "Of course you can sweetheart, but know Im not going easy on you~" Kuroo gulped and nodded as Kenma got off of him and dragged Kuroo to the bedroom. He had to make Kuroo feel good. He wanted to make Kuroo whimper and moan like a slut.

Now, Kuroo was tired to the bed with a vibrator inside him and a cock ring around his hard member. He had on a gag and tears were spilling out of his eyes from the overwhelming pleasure. Kenma has never told Kuroo but he thinks its actually super fucking hot when Kuroo was like this. All horny and submissive. Kenma turned down the vibrator from its max and let Kuroo rest for a moment. He climbed on Kuroo and removed the gag. Kuroo was panting and a string of saliva connected from his mouth to the gag. "Is my slut feeling good~? Did you have a fun time preping yourself without telling me earlier?" Kuroo burned red and turned his head to the side. Both him and Kenma knew of Kuroos MASSIVE degrading kink. He has a praise kink as well but the degrading kink in this situation definitely worked better.

Kenma connected his lips with Kuroo and slipped in his tongue. This was one of the rare times when Kuroo let Kenma really take advantage. He didnt even fight back, just let Kenma take dominance. Kenma smirked and reached his hand down to Kuroos cock, stroking him skillfully with his hand. "Mm~ K-kenma please. . l-let me- AH~!" Kenma turned up the vibrator to max and watched as Kuroos eyss rolled back and his mouth hung open. "Im sorry slut, what were you saying? Look at you, so pretty while youre drooling over a vibrator. You want someone to fuck you, hm? You wanna cum?" Kuroo nodded as he struggled to not pass out from the overwhelming pleasure. "Y-yes! P-please let me cum~! AAhHh~!" Kenma smirked and slipped the cock ring off of Kuroo. "Cum for me baby~" with a loud whimpering type moan, Kuroo came hard on his stomach. 

Kenma got of Kuroo and licked up all the cum from his stomach. "Did that feel good hun?" Kuroo was still catching his breath and was barely able to respond to Kenma. "Mhm. ." Kenma smirked and untied Kuroos legs. "W-wait is that it-" "No Im not finished with you. Dont worry, Ill make you cum at least 2 more times before stopping~" Kenma untied Kuroo fully and went into the toy box they had out on the side of the bed. "Tell me what you want. Right or left?" Kuroo couldnt see what Kenma had in his hand. He didnt know what fate awaited him from a simple choice that actually wasnt so simple. He took a deep breath and chose a side. "Left"