Peanut Butter

Lately Kenma hasnt been feeling all that well. He is puking every morning after Kuroo leaves for work but is scared to tell him. Kenmas afriad he might be. . . no that cant be it! They were so careful so Kenma cant possibly be that, right? Kenma woke up feeling light headed and he really had to throw up. Kenma ran to the bathroom and threw up. "Mama! Are you awa-" Kai walked in Kenma and Kuroos bedroom and heard Kenma puking. He quickly rushed to the bathroom and went over to Kenma holding his hair back. "Damn it. Mama are you sick? Why didnt you tell dad" Kenma stopped throwing up for a minute and answered Kai. "I-im fine its a one time thing. Dont tell your-" Kenma threw up in the toilet again. His arms were shaking and he felt weak. 'I-i wonder if I forgot my pill. . ' Kenma ended up throwing up a little more befire stopping and tieing up his hair with a hairtie. "T-thank you Kai" Kai nodded and helped Kenma up from the floor while flsuhing the toilet and bringing Kenma to the sink. "Ill go get you some water and make you some dry toast. If your stomach is upset you need that" Kenma gave Kai a small smile as he left the bathroom to go get breakfast ready for Kenma.

Kenma checked his calendar and saw he marked his ovulation day that he took the pill. "Why have I been throwing up then . . ." "MAMA! BREAKFAST IS READY! WE HAVE TO LEAVE SOON!" Kenma sighed and carefully made his way down the steps. He felt way better after throwing up but still a little dizzy. He needed food. "Im here. Sorry I had to brush my teeth and check something. Whats the time anyway- oh my god you three are late for school! I love you all but hurry the hell up" Kai laughed as he grabbed a piece of toast and put it on a small plate handing it to Kenma. "Here mama. Ill eat a banana at school or Haku might have some pocky. Im going to go start the car" (Yes, Kai is 17 and he has a car. His parents are literally rich 🤷‍♀️) Kenma gave Kai a small hug and a thank you before he left. Kenma sat down at the table with Tsu and Temari who were quickly eating some apple pie hoping Kenma wouldnt notice. He noticed. "What did your dad tell you about eating an unhealthy breakfast?" Temari swallowed her last bit of pie and tapped her fingers on the table. "Uhmm. . . oh, we shouldnt eat them because there is too much sugar and we need potassium so our heart functions properly so we should be having banana instead" Kenma ruffled Temaris hair and kissed her cheek. "I dont know how you remember all that. I wont tell your dad. That was to impressive" Tsu and Temari highfived and colected their backpacks. "Alright, see you after school! Bye mama!" Temari ran out the door to Kais car. Tsu went over to Kenma and placed a small kiss on his cheek. "Bye mama. See you after school" Kenma hugged Tsu then sent her off to school with Kai and Temari. "Im gonna text Tetsu the kids remembered his science nerd rant he had at breakfast that one time heheheh"

Kenma was at the kitchen table texting Kuroo and eating his piece of bread. "I want peanut butter. I need peanut butter. Where is the peanut butter?" Kenma got up and started searching the kitchen for peanut butter. Kenma couldnt find any. "Shit. . . Ill ask Tetsu"

_____________

kitten😘🥰
Babe do we have peanut butter?

tetsu🥵🙄
No I- you hate peanut butter
The kids hate peanut butter
Im the only one who likes peanut
butter😣
why do you want peanut butter?

kitten😘🥰
I dont know Im just craving it
Oh wait
Nvm Ill go to the store
Bye ❤

tetsu🥵🙄
I- ok bye baby?❤

______________

Kenma was freaking out. He only craved peanut butter when he was- oh god. Kenma rushed to the bathroom and lifted his shirt. It was barely noticable but Kenma could tell he had gained weight and he had a tiny bumb right below his stomach. "Uh oh" Kenma grabbed his jacket and rushed out the door to get to the store. He needed a test. He needed to know if he was pregnant.