Day Out

This chapter sucks honestly

The light was shining through the kitchen window. It was a beautiful day outside except for the weather. It was November so of course it was gonna be cold but damn it looked nice outside. Kuroo walked into the kitchen looking for Kenma. "Babyyy where did you goooo~ come back to bed its only 8" Kenma was sitting at the kitchen table on his laptop and searching for something. "Oh hey hun sorry im busy" "But babyy- did you call me hun?" Kenma rolled his eyes. Whenever he would call Kuroo a new nickname, he always questioned it. Although Kenma thought it was super cute, he still has now gotten used to it and doesnt get easily flustered anymore. "Yes Tetsu, I called you hun. Your eyes are a cute honey color but hunny is to long to say so its hun. You like it or not?" "Yea I do its super cute coming from you" Kuroo walked around by Kenma and moved behind him. Kenma quickly shut his laptop and gave Kuroo a glare from over his shoulder. "What were you doing? Why cant I see~" Kenma just gave Kuroo a kiss on the lips then got up with his laptop and left. Kuroo just stood there processing what happened. "Wha- H-Hey kitten!! Dont just leave me here!!" Kuroo ran to Kenma who was already back in their room and under the covers. "You said you wanted me back in bed so cmon we are gonna cuddle." "Yay babyy you listened awww-" "Babe say one more word and I swear I will leave and go play games with people." Kuroo made a motion of zipping his lips and climbed into the bed with Kenma. He pulled Kenma up so that his forehead was resting against Kenmas. "Mmmm I love you" "I love you to you dork" Kenma moved in and connected their lips with a sweet soft kiss then they fell back asleep.

Kuroo was first to wake up. It was now 11 and Kenma was snoring lightly and sprawled on the bed. Kuroo thought it was the cutest thing when Kenma moved in his sleep because that meant he was dreaming. He learned that because one time, he was sleeping with Kenma then felt something hit his face. When he woke up, Kenmas hand was on his face and he was muttering weird game theroys to himself in his sleep. When Kuroo asked Kenma about it in the morning he wouldnt answer until Akaashi told Kuroo that Kenma only moves when he is having a good dream. Kuroo got up from the bed and made his way down to the kitchen. He put on the apron Kenma got him as a joke one time and started getting breakfast, or brunch, ready.

 He put on the apron Kenma got him as a joke one time and started getting breakfast, or brunch, ready

(Btw the apron looked like that if u wondering hehe)

Kuroo could hear the steps creaking. Kenma was awake but he thought it would be funny to scare Kenma. Kuroo walked behind the door and stayed there. "Hun are you making breakfa-" Kuroo popped out from behind the door and placed his hands on Kenmas waist while yelling 'BOO!' Kenma freaked out and elbowed Kuroo in the stomach then stomped on his foot and twisted his arm behind his back. "WHAT THE FU- oh hi babe" "Kenma K-ken ow ow ow owww" Kenma let go and walked to the stove where the food was still cooking, thankfully not burnt. "Kitten what the fuck was that? Where the hell did you learn to do that you badass" Kuroo came up behind Kenma and smacked his ass causing Kenma to give a little yelp. "Tetsu! I took fighting lessons in highschool and I wont hesitate to fight you if you smack my ass again" Kuroo put his hands up in mockingly surrender and started to cook again. When Kenma and Kuroo got done eating, the phone rang. "Oh Ill get it-" Kenma was already at the phone. "Oh hey guys whats up?. . . Mhm. . . Ok sure see you guys then" "Who was it?" "Yamaguchi" Kuroo nodded and then choked on his drink. "W-wait but you said guys as in plural soo are we going out somewhere with French Fry and Yams?" Kenma giggled at the stupid nick names but nodded. "Yea, apparently the 'french fry' wanted to go to the museum and Yams invited us along. Since we dont have any plans we are gonna go around 2" Kenma got up and picked up his and Kuroos plate. "Hey Kitten~" "hm?" "You would look super hot if you put on an apron with nothing underneath you know~" Kenma almost dropped the plate from the sudden comment yet kept as much composure as he could and just gave a slight nod. Kuroo chuckled and got up from his seat, walked over to Kenma, and snaked his arms around his waist. "I love you so much" "Mmm I love you to hun" Kuroo pulled back his arms and smacked Kenmas ass. "Good now go get ready cutie, we only got 3 hours and I know you wanna play on your switch before we leave" "T-Tetsu!! Dont do that!"