New Job?

This was something Kenma had been thinking about ever since Kuroo and Terushima created their own company that was now extremely succesful and they had their own huge buildings and tons of workers. Of course, Kenma loves his regular job, being a streamer, a youtuber, having more than 20mil people watch his streams. It was what Kenma had dreamed for when he first started. But now, with a family, a baby on the way, he finaly decided it was time to quit and start focusing on having an actual regular good paying salary with all the insureance benefits.

Since Kuroo is the co-owner of the buisness, he is the boss right below Teru since it was Terushimas idea. That meams while Terushima is now the boss of Kuroo, literally EVERYONE else who works there gets Kuroo as their boss. They have more than 10000 workers and have 3 different huge buildings. Kuroo gets payed a salary of 280,000 dollars a year. Each worker gets payed 160,000 a year. The buisness has deals and partnerships with many other big name companys. Kenma has been thinking and he finally wants a job at the company.

_______________

Kenma put his ear to Kuroos office door and when he didnt hear any talking, he softly knocked on the door. "Come in" Kenma opened the door and peaked his head inside. Kuroo was staring at a bunch of numbers on a screen and filing them into correct places, all of which Kenma understood how to do. "I didnt know you were getting a new partnership?" Kuroo turned his chair and smiled at Kenma. "Yeah, Teru made a really amazing deal that benefits the company and the partners company as well. And of course, as always, we double checked to make sure they were supportive of the lgbtq+ community because if they werent then that wouls just be weird"

Kenma nodded and walked over to Kuroo, kissing his cheek and looking at the screen. "You know with those numbers, you would probably be able to own another building. You could get like- another 6000 workers or so, right?" Kuroo raised an eyebrow and nodded slowly while turning to Kenma. "Yea. . . how do you know all of this?" Kenma flushed red and looked away from Kuroo. "I-i uhm, j-just a lucky guess?" Kuroo clicked his tongue and pulled Kenma onto his lap. "Baby how did you know that? Usually only people in buisness would understand that but you arent in buisness. Is there something you arent telling me or is my husband just somehow now a super genius?" Kenma took a deep breath and sighed. He had to tell Kuroo sooner or later. "I. . . I-ive been re-studying buisness in my free time. . ." Kenma wasnt looking at Kuroo. He was looking at his hand that Kuroo had intertwined with his. "Baby. ." Kuroo took his other hand and lifted Kenmas chin softly, looking at him.

Kuroo had a soft smile on his face and kissed Kenmas nose. "Why didnt you tell me? What do you think I wouldve done, get mad?" Kenma shrugged and leaned his head on Kuroos chest. "B-but you wont like what Im about to say next. . ." Kuroo raised an eyebrow and Kenma could hear his heart rate quicken a little. "Why? What are you gonna tell me?" Kenma looked up and Kuroo with a serious face and said it. "I want to quit my job" Kuroo immediately let out a breath of relief and put his hand around Kenmas pregnant stomach. "Oh ok I thought it was going to be something bad. Kitten you know Ill support you no matter what. My only concern about this is where are you gonna work? I mean, most of our money does come from you getting paid from your ads, sponsers, and views. You literally make 10 mil. a year Ken" Kenma nodded amd sighed. He knew the downfalls of him quitting but he also knew that even if he quit, he wouldnt delete his channel so he would still get payed from time to time.

"I. . . have an idea of where I could work, but its obviously not set in stone by any means. A-and I dont think I would quit right away. Maybe like- a bit after this guy is born because we need to money to care for him" Kenma said putting a hand over Kuroos that was resting on his pregnant stomach. Kuroo felt a small kick on his hand and smiled. "Well just know that whenever you decide to stop streaming, Im completely supportive of you. But, what job do you have in mind?" Kenma tensed up a bit which Kuroo immediately noticed but didnt say anything about it. "I-its nothing I-ill uhm. . Ill tell you another time. For now, get back to work and Ill go cook everyone dinner, alright?" Kuroo nodded as Kenma got off of him put Kruoo quickly grabbed Kenmas arm, stopping him from leaving. "Thats it? I dont get any kisses?" Kenma rolled his eyes and went back, kissing Kuroos lips softly before pulling back. "There you go, happy now?" Kuroo nodded and smiled. "I love you~" Kenma walked to the door and blew Kuroo a kiss before leaving Kuroos office.