Time Together

Heres a HC for Kenma-
When he is alone, Kenma will vibe to his and Kuroos playlist until he gets tired.

The other night, Kai went to sleep over at Bokuto and Akaashis place. Temari went to Oikawa and Iwas place to hang with their daughter, Rei, who was nine just like Temari. Tsunage went to Suga and Daichis place to hang out with their 8 year old, Hotaru. The children werent getting picked up or dropped back off until the next day so Kenma and Kuroo get a whole two peaceful nights to themselves. Kenma woke up on Kuroos chest. He looked up and saw Kuroo with his mouth open a little and he was breathing heavily but not snoring. Kenma gave Kuroo a little kiss on the neck then shuffled around to get out of bed. Kuroo groaned and turned a little giving Kenma freedom and letting him go. Kenma pulled the covers over Kuroo more to conseal the warmth and then quietly left the room.

He headed to the kitchen still a little drowsy from just waking up. "Maybe a little music will help. . " Kenma went to the speaker they had in the kitchen and connected it to his phone. It put the volume low so Kuroo wouldnt wake up but loud enough for Kenma to hear it. He scrolled through his and Kuroos playlist looking for a song to play. Kenma couldnt decide so he just pressed shuffle and then left his phone on the counter. Kenma went and grabbed the kettle placing it under the sink and letting the water fill up. The song started playing and Kenmas recognized it right away. The song was parents by YUNGBLUD. Kenma sung the lyrics quietly to himself as he sat down at the table waiting for the kettle to whistle. Kenma started waking up more and more as he listened to more songs.

After having his morning tea and listening to about three or four songs, Kenma was fully awake. He started getting into the songs more and more as time went by. Kenma looked at the time and saw it was 10:00. "Tetsu should be waking up soon, Ill make breakfast for us" Kenma turned up the volume a little but not to much and listened to the music as he grabbed eggs, vegetables, and rice then started cooking. The music switched to Choke by I DONT KNOW HOW BUT THEY FOUND ME.

THis song has been stuck in my head for days. So happy sounding for a murder song :)

Kenma started singing the lyrics to himself and tapping his foot to the beat. He continued cooking and singing as the time passed by. The song finsihed and switched again to Mr. Brightside by The Killers. (I hope evryone knows this song and if you dont then go listen rn) Kenma started dancing more to the music. He was almost finished with the food but now just had to let the egg and rice sit for a couple of minutes. Kenma took this as an opportunity to vibe to the music. He grabbed a whisk and used it as a microphone singing the lyrics to the song and dancing in the middle of the kitchen. This would happen rarely where he just wanted to vibe to some music without any care in the world. Kenma continued singing and dancing to the music while he waited for the food to cook. Kenma listened and sung to a couple more songs before going back to the food and checking it. The food was done but Kenma wanted to continue listening to music. He turned off the stove and put a lid over the pan to keep in the warm heat so the food wouldnt cold. Kenma continued dancing and vibing to tbe music. Poor Kenma didnt realize Kuroo woke up and was walking into the kitchen as he was singing the lyrics.

Kuroo froze as he walked into the kitchen hearing the music and seeing Kenma dancing and singing his heart out to the song. Kenma wasnt facing him and was holding a whisk to use as a microphone. Kuroo thought it was the cutest thing he has ever seen. He just stood there and watched Kenma until Kenma did a little spin and saw Kuroo. "AHH!" Kenma threw the whisk at Kuroo who caught it just in time before it hit his face. "Well thats not a very nice way to say goodmorning to your husband" Kenma was panting hard, face full of blush and turned off the music. "How long have you been standing there" Kuroo smiled at Kenma. "A full song played while I was here" Kenma covered his face and turned away from Kuroo. "Ugh no no this is embarrassing!! You werent supposed to see that" Kuroo walked up behind Kenma and pulled him in a hug. "Baby Ive heard you sing, Ive seen you dance. We have been married for 14 fucking years. There is nothing to be embarrassed about. It was cute!" Kenma took his hands off his face and turned around hugging Kuroo back. "Dont mention this ever. And I mean ever. This never happened" Kuroo let out a little laugh as he grabbed Kenmas face and gave him a loving kiss before pulling back and smirking. "Im going to mention this everytime you refuse to dance with me~" Kuroo let go of Kenma and went to the stove lifting to pan lid. "Wanna eat the breakfast you make?"