Movie Night

10 years later:

"Babe! Demons! Im home! Can someone help me!?" Kenma walked into the house holding a ton of bags from the store. Kuroo and Kai quickly stepped out of their rooms to help Kenma. "Here mama I got these. Dad you can get those" Kai grabbed some bags and started taking them to the kitchen and Kuroo did the same. "Kitten whyd you buy so much stuff? We have food in the house" Kenma walked with Kuroo to the kitchen and shrugged. "I want to have a movie night with the family so I bought snacks and a bunch of cake mix. Also where are the other two gremlins" Kuroo turned around with Kenma as they watched Temari and the youngest, Tsunage, run down the stairs. "Hi mama. Did you buy me a game?" Kenma sighed as he put the groceries down and pulled Temari in a hug. "I bought you a game last week and I have so many games in my gaming room I said you can use remember Mar?" Temari sighed and nodded as she gave Kenma a quick hug back then went to the living room with her game. "Mama! I heard cake!" Tsunage, the 7 year old, jumped into Kenmas arms hugging him tightly. "Yes baby I got a bunch of cake mix. We are going to eat cake later" Tsunage screamed "Yay!!" as Kenmas placed him down and he ran back up the stairs to his shared room with Temari probably going to pick up a stuff animal. "Ken ken the kids wanted to wait for you before we all ate dinner so what do you want? Im cooking tonight" Kenma placed a hand on his hip and thought about it. "Hmmmm, just make Soba or Unagi for dinner please" Kuroo nodded as he kissed Kenmas head and went to get the ingredients.

Kai finished helping Kenma put away the groceries. "Thank you for your help Kai. Wow I hate that youre taller than me" Kenma hugged Kai and Kai bent down a little to hug Kenma. Kenma is 5'6 and Kai is 5'11. Kai let out a little laugh as he let go of Kenma. "Hey mama do you even know what movie we are watching?" Kenmas smile turned into a frown very quickly and he slapped a hand on his forehead. "Shit I forgot to pick out a movie. Whatever just go pick a movie with Mar and Tsunage. Make sure it isnt scary because you remember last time Tsunage watched a scary movie. He had nightmares for weeks." Kai sighed as he was just thinking of a list of horror films but nodded and went into the living room to try and agree on a movie with his siblings.

Kenma sighed and went over to Kuroo who started making Unagi and was waiting for it to be done cooking. "Well that smells good. How are you such a good cook?" Kuroo shrugged as he wrapped his arms around Kenma and looked down at him. "Now since the kids left the kitchen can I get my kiss?" Kenma rolled his eyes but leaned up and kissed Kuroo lightly on the lips. "There you go. Feel better now?" Kuroo shook his head no as he smirked. "Well what else do you want then?" Kenma already knew what Kuroo was implying, heck, they have been married for 14 years. Kuroo picked up Kenma and placed him on the counter. Kenma lightly put his legs around Kuroos waist and kissed Kuroo. Kuroo asked Kenma for entrace by licking his bottom lip a little but Kenma denied. Kuroo got impatient so he moved a hand down to Kenmas ass and squeezed it making Kenma gasp a little. Kuroo used it as and opportunity to slip his tounge into Kenmas mouth. As they were making out, Temari stepped in the kitchen. "Hey dad we picked a mov- ew get a room" Kuroo and Kenma imediately stopped and flushed red. "I-i uh um- what were you saying Mar?" Temari rolled her eyes and placed a hand on her hip. "I was trying to say we picked a movie to watch tonight. Also the food is about to burn, better check on that" Kuroo gasped and quickly went over to turn off the stove. He examined the food and let out a sigh of relief. "Its perfect, oh thank Asahi" Temari left the kitchen and went back to the living room leaving Kuroo and Kenma alone again. "So now that I saved the food, where were we-" "Oh foods done. Im starving lets eat. KIDS GETS YOUR BUTTS IN HERE DINNERS READY!" Kuroo groaned out of frustration wanting to continue making out with Kenma but the kids ran into the kitchen and quickly sat down at the table waiting for the food. Kenma jumped off the counter and started grabbing plates for everyone. As Kuroo and Kenma were setting up the food, Kenma whispered into Kuroos ear "we can pick up where we left off later~" then left with plates for the kids. Kuroo smirked to himself as he grabbed the rest of the plates and brought them to the table.