Insecure

Kenma was doing a live stream on his channel. He was answering questions while waiting for the next match to start in his game. "Hmm lets see. . . Oh! Weirdocat_hoe asks how the family is. Thank you for asking! They are doing well right now. The kids are hanging out at my friends place with their children and Im pretty sure my husband is downstairs working. Ok lets see. . ." Kenma looked at the comments and questions flooding in the chat. He looked down and saw one comment that made is stomach twist a little. It was a comment about Kenmas appearance saying that he looked better before having the kids. Kenma started finding a lot more comments like that as he answered more questions. "I-i uh. . heh, I think my kids just got home so Im going to end the stream here. Sorry it was shorter than usual and only 3 hours. I promise to do a longer stream next time! Bye!" Kenma smiled at the camera before turning off the stream and taking off his headphones with a sigh. He put his hands over his face and looked at his reflection in the camera. ' . . . Am I that ugly now?'

Kuroo was working on his computer when he heard the stairs creak. He looked up and saw Kenma who looked. . . sad? "Hey kitten, you ok?" Kenma nodded his head as he went into the kitchen and opened the freezer. "Uhm. . . how was your stream?" Kenma just shook his head as he made his way back up the stairs with ice cream and a spoon in hand. "Shit what happened. . ." Kuroo pushed his computer aside and got up from the couch making his way up the stairs. "Hun? You ok baby? You grabbed your sad food" Kuroo walked in the bedroom to find Kenma not even eating the ice cream, just laying face down on the bed with his face burried in a pillow. The icecream and spoon were set aside on the bedside table. "Baby. . . are you going to eat it?" Kenma shook his head no, his face still in the pillows. Kuroo grabbed the icecream and spoon bringing it down the stairs and putting it back in the freezer. Kuroo made his way back up the stairs and found Kenma in the exact same position he left him.

"Pudding whats wrong?" Kuroo sat next to Kenma on the bed and put a hand on his back. Kenma didnt answer Kuroo but just shook his head a little not talking. Kuroo kept his hand on Kenmas back and then heard and felt Kenma hiccup and then sniff. "Baby. . . why are you crying?" Kuroo laid down next to Kenma who still wouldnt lift his face and kissed the back of his neck. "Kitten did something happen during your stream?" Kenma let out a little sob into the pillow hiccuping again. Kuroo wrapped his arms around Kenma saying sweet words in his ear trying to calm him down. He didnt know what upset Kenma so much but it seemed to affect him pretty hard since he was crying into the pillow.

Kuroo calmed down Kenma a little and got him to take his face out of the pillow. "Kitten can you tell me what happened?" Kenma sniffed as he burried his face in Kuroos shoulder and sat on his lap. "A-am I ugly?" Kuroo furrowed his brows and looked at Kenma. "Baby how could you even ask that? Youre gorgeous. Why would you even ask something like that?" Kenma pulled his head from Kuroos shoulder and looked him in the eyes. "B-but I dont look bad now? Even after I had the kids? Y-you know I have stretch marks now. ." Kuroos jaw dropped. How the hell could Kenma think hes ugly? "Kitten I love your stretch marks. Why would you suddenly ask that?" Kenma looked away a little not looking convinced. "I-i saw some comments in the chat d-during my stream. They s-said I look horrible. . " Kuroo left a small kiss on Kenmas forehead. Kenma has always been able to deal with hate. Hes a youtuber, he got used to it. But whenever its about his appearance like his body, he cant help but feel insecure. "Kenma you are amazing and are NOT ugly whatsoever. Dont listen to stupid people, they dont know what they are talking about" Kuroo could see Kenma didnt look convinced at all.

Kuroo sighed and got off the bed pulling Kenma along with him. "W-what are you-" Kuroo lifted Kenma up in his arms and brought his to the mirror. Kurro set Kenma down and looked at Kenma through the mirror. "Take off your shirt baby" Kenmas eyes widened and he turned to face Kuroo. "N-no I cant I-" Kuroo sighed and pulled off Kenmas shirt for him. Kenma was shirtless and tried covering his stretch marks on his stomach. "Tetsu t-this is embarrassing. ." Kuroo hummed in response as he slowly pulled down Kenmas pants leaving him in only boxers. Kenma had stretch marks on his thighs. "T-tetsu I want to put my clothes back on. . . please" Kuroo didnt listen to Kenma but just slowly peeled Kenmas arms from his stomach. "Tell me baby, what do you see in the mirror? I want you to be specific. Use descriptions" Kenma looked at Kuroo through the mirror with his jaw dropped a little. Kenma looked at himself in the mirror and his eyes immediately went to his imperfections. Kenma felt tears well up in his eyes as he looked at the different sized stretch marks on his body. Kenma looked at his skinny arms and different birth marks. "Cmon, tell me what you see" Kenma opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out but a choked sob. Kenma looked away from the mirror closing his eyes and crying. Kuroo rubbed Kenmas sides soothingly calming him down.