Grandma Pt.1

Temari was sitting in the living room with Kai and Tsu playing uno. "HA! UNO LOSERS!" Kai sighed as he looked at the 11 cards in his hand. Kai put down a green 2 and then it was Tsu's turn. Tsu smirked as she put down a plus 4. "Ha! Take that Mar!" Temari groaned as she pulled 4 cards from the deck and shot Kai a dirty look who was laughing hysterically on the floor. (He got Kuroos laugh :/ ) Temari grumbled as Tsu giggled at her siblings when there was a knock at the door. "I-Ill get it" Kai got up from the floor and walked over to the front door. "Hello can I help you-" Kai opened the door and saw a woman looking very nervous and old. Her hair was grayish but you could tell it used to be brown. "O-oh my god. I-its you! I finally get to meet you!" Kai looked at the woman worried and stepped outside closing the door behind him. "Ma'am I think you have the wrong house. Do you need me to call someone for you?" The old woman shook her head no. "Uhm ok well then Im sorry but I really think you have the wrong house because we dont know you. Have a nice da-" "Kuroo. Thats your last name correct?" Kai froze and was now getting worried. Who was this random lady and why does she know who he is. "I-i uh yes thats my last name. May I ask how you know who I am?" The woman opened her mouth to speak when the front door opened. "Kai, why did you leave Tsu and Mar-" Kuroo stepped outside but froze as soon as he saw the woman. "Kai. Inside the house. Now." Kai didnt argue with Kuroo. He just nodded and went back inside the house. "Why are you here" The old woman gave Kuroo a dirty look and crossed her arms. "Cant I get to meet my grandchildren once?"

Kuroo was beyond pissed. Why the fuck would Kenmas 'mother' show up out of the blue to see his kids? "You couldve been in their life any other time. Its to late now. They dont need you and we dont need you. Kenma doesnt need you" Kenmas mother pinched the bridge of her nose. "Listen. I just want to meet the kids. I was talking to a friend when they said they found a family photo of you 5. Nobody ever told me you two had children so I just want to meet them." Kuroo was going to start yelling when the door opened. "Tetsu. Why the fuck did the kids just tell me that a weird lady was-" Kenma froze as he looked at his mom in the eye for the first time in years. Kenmas mother looked and saw Kenma pregnant belly and her eyes widened. "K-kenma I-" Kenma slammed the the front door shut behind him as he walked up to his mom. "Why the fuck are you here bitch" Kenmas mother rolled her eyes. "I just came here to meet your children. My grandchildren. Am I not allowed to do that? And I see you are pregnant again?" Kenma gave his mom a disgusted look. "No. You are not fucking allowed to do that. I dont even want you on my property! How the hell did you even find this place?? And yes I am pregnan, but you arent ever meeting the baby nor are you meeting our kids!" Kuroo wrapped his arms around Kenma protectively while glaring at Kenmas mom. "Leave. You arent welcome here. You have never suported us so you are not allowed to meet the children. Get off our property" Kenmas mother sighed as she turned around and walked off.

"KIDS! DINING TABLE, NOW!" Kuroo called out as he and Kenma walked back in the house completely pissed off. The kids looked at each other not knowing what was going on but they all went to the kitchen following Kuroo and Kenma. Everyone sat at the table and were silent until Kenma spoke up. "Kai. You saw that old woman, correct?" Kai nodded as he looked at Kuroo and Kenma slightly confused. "Ok. Did you two see what the old woman looked like?" Tsu and Mar shook their heads no. "Alright, if you three ever hear a knock at the door, I want you to look through the peephole on the door. If there is an old woman at the door, come get me or you dad immediately, got it?" All the kids nodded at Kenma and Kuroo but Temari spoke up. "So who is that lady? Is she dangerous or something?" Kenma and Kuroo looked at each other and then Kuroo turned to the kids. "She is just someone who isnt welcome in our house. Its not important how we know her" Temari sighed as she nodded and leaned back in the chair knowing she wouldnt get an answer from her parents. "Alright, thats all we wanted to tell you. You three can go back to playing uno now, your dad and I have some people to contact" Kenma and Kuroo stood up from the table and walked up the stairs into their bedroom and locked the door behind them. ". . . That was weird, wasnt it?" Kai got up from the table and patted Tsu's head. "Yea it was but I trust mama and dad. She is porbably just crazy or something and could be potentially dangerous" Tsu nodded and got up from her chair following Kai. "Mar, you coming?" Temari looked at the stairs and then back at Tsu. "I-im going to go to the bathroom. Play without me" Tsu nodded and went to the living room where Kai was setting up a new game of uno. Temari silently made her way up the stairs and went by her parents room door pressing her ear against it listening to them.