Rain

Kenma was in his house thinking to himself about if he should get a boyfriend or not. Kenma decided it was worth a shot since... well he was lonley and all he had was video games, his yt channel, and some friends he visited not that often. Kenma downloaded a dating app (since he did not want to go out to look for a date) and made himself an account.

Kenma POV~

"I should post some pictures of myself so people will actually find interest in me." Kenma thought to himself. "Its raining today, that would be a good picture of me in the rain maybe. No. What am I thinking that would look dumb Kenma... Eh worth a shot" Kenma said to himself. He grabbed his raincoat and went outside to take the picture. Once he was done, he posted the picture to his account and waited for someone to message him.

 Once he was done, he posted the picture to his account and waited for someone to message him

Bio: Im Kenma, I like video games and I have a yt channel called KODZUKEN. If you want to know more about me message me.

Kenma waited for someone to message him but nothing happened right away. He figured that would happen so he put his phone away and started recording a yt video. Kenma loved all his fans and they were always very supportive of him being gay and always asked when he would get a boyfreind. Kenma did his livestream for 3 hours, said bye to his millions of fans, then turned off the stream. Kenma decided to check his phone one more time not expecting any messages but their was one.

KurooisCool: Hi Kenma! I saw your pfp and you look super cute. whats ur snap?

KenmaCrossing: Um hi?... first thanks i guess for thinking im cute but uh i dont even know you why would i give u my snap?

KurooisCool: Aww cmon it would be easier to talk that way! Its not like im some 50 year old man trying to creep on u.

KenmaCrossing: I dont know that for sure. dont be a pushy bitch or i might block you.

KurooisCool: NOOOO DONT BLOCK ME DUSJBEJDNDJDINSVHSIS IM SORRY ILL STOP UR SUPER CUTE DONT BLOCK ME PLEASE AHHHHH

KenmaCrossing: Ok omg just chill. anyway i wouldnt block u since u actually look decent.

KurooisCool: Oya oya? U like how i look? Ayyy the kitten thinks im hot as fuck i knew u would like me!

KenmaCrossing: I never said u looked hot i said u look decent as in ur not as ugly as other guys ive seen. And dont call me kitten its weird.

KurooisCool: Wow that hurt my heart but i guess that might be a compliment coming from you?? also im gonna still call you kitten cuz u are totally a kitten.

KenmaCrossing: whatever. you are super weird but eh lets seem where this goes i guess...

KurooisCool: Yay ok so whats ur snap?

KenmaCrossing: no

KurooisCool: Aww fine but tell me about yourself

.
.
.

Kenma and Kuroo talked for hours about their interests and occupations. They talked about random shit and food to. Kenma couldnt help to smile while he was talking to Kuroo, though he would never admit it, he was actually really liking him so far, even if he was pushy sometimes. They talked everyday for a week until Kenma finally agreed to (not give Kuroo his snap) but his personal number. Kuroo, of course, was very excited about this but Kenma said if he sent nudes he would personally find him and murder him in his sleep. Kuroo got scared and decided to not test Kenma any further. They found each other on instagram and followed each other. Kenma was glad to see that Kuroo was friends with his friend's boyfriend. He now knew that Kuroo was for sure now a 24 year old instead of a 50 year old man trying to get dick. (Kenma is 23 btw). Kenma thought "well... lets see where this 'relationship' leads to."

Hey guys! its the creator here <3
Ill be surprised if anyone reads this but im going to be posting every other day anyway! hope to see maybe some people read this story everntually but idk lol. Anyway if u read this hope u enjoyed and see you next chapter 😗✌ -  chaotic clown